LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

OFFICIAL Bye Week State of the Franchise Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Overkill:
Love that we're going into the bye with momentum. Hate that I have to wait 2 weeks to see another game.

this
As a player you like the bye week as a fan the bye week sucks for me anyways. there's no football this weekend witch means I have to wait 2 weeks for football. It sucks seeing football for me & know I can't see my team play. Being 5-1 & winning da game b4 da bye makes it easier til deal with doe. Go niners!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i'm gonna bye Schartz some kleenex. Fkn baby! f*ggot can dish it out, but can't take it.
It feels great going into the bye at 5 and 1 but a bye week means that I will spend the weekend catching up on projects around the house and probably won't be watching any football . It's cool though, it's only one weekend.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NJNiner:
It feels great going into the bye at 5 and 1 but a bye week means that I will spend the weekend catching up on projects around the house and probably won't be watching any football . It's cool though, it's only one weekend.

much needed. Gives our guys time to heal and refill that tank.
  • mike
  • Veteran
As good as we've been, we're getting Edwards back Another big target for alex, almost like having two Vernon Davis' on the field.

The browns aren't going to know what hit them.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Morgan's absence was very apparent. We need Braylon back ASAP.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Morgan's absence was very apparent. We need Braylon back ASAP.

This, crabtree made some grabs, but dude is so slow. Everytime he tried to make a move, he got swarmed. Morgan never looks that slow, and makes his moves on moves, instead of coming to a complete stop.

Where was kyle williams?
The fact that we went 5-1 into the bye; beating the Lions (on the road) before getting Edwards back shows just how far this team has come along, and how versatile this team is in the face of having people step up and perform when needed.

Feels like a playoff team right now.
i feel bad for any team that has to face our coaching staff with 2 weeks of preparation H

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
i feel bad for any team that has to face our coaching staff with 2 weeks of preparation H

Championship.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Colt McCoy is s**tting in his pants right now
This will be the self scouting week and we should start seeing the rotations be more consistent after this week. I wouldn't be surprised if Aldon and Culliver get bumped up on the depth chart.
Originally posted by Joecool:
This will be the self scouting week and we should start seeing the rotations be more consistent after this week. I wouldn't be surprised if Aldon and Culliver get bumped up on the depth chart.

Agreed
Originally posted by Joecool:

agree, did we even see Spencer yesterday?
Share 49ersWebzone