LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Akers appreciation thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
At this point it is getting so bad that I'm ready for Nate Keading. Keading sucks so bad he misses every clutch FG with pressure. But honestly I think he is better than this. It's ironic the year where he had a 63 yarder he had a massive decline to this level. I just can't trust him anymore regular season or playoffs. I'd take my chances with somebody else now for the rest of the year including the playoffs. Akers will cost us. We can't keep doing this. It's gotten to rediculous levels.
Nate or Akers?

Akers is the one who declined.
Agreed. He's working through something but we can't afford for him to work through it In the playoffs. That's 2 wins gone. How many more will we lose
because he can't man up.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Eat some more dicks akers... cost us 2 wins... maybe more this year.
CUT HIS ASS NAO!!!!
Giorgio Tavecchio...bring him back!
Originally posted by Allx9er:
CUT HIS ASS NAO!!!!

Yeah, I think Ole boy is a goner. He's missing attempts consistently. I think he's snake bitten.
Get this guy outta here. He's the anti-clutch of kickers. Has shown that he won't get it down in the clutch in the playoffs either.
Bring back Nedney!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Cut him now before her cost us a playoff game. He already cost us two wins.
he's really hurting them this year. not saying that he's the only reason why they lost, but he definitely could have won the game for them.

Originally posted by susweel:
Cut him now before her cost us a playoff game. He already cost us two wins.

Akers needs to be fired by tonight.
Akers has been far too inconsistent to deserve a roster spot on a pro football team. The problem is who replaces him? For the 49ers, it has to be disconcerting that you now know you can't count on your kicker.
i cant vouch for that guy anymore.............Bring in Nate Kaeding if hes healthy
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
At this point it is getting so bad that I'm ready for Nate Keading. Keading sucks so bad he misses every clutch FG with pressure. But honestly I think he is better than this. It's ironic the year where he had a 63 yarder he had a massive decline to this level. I just can't trust him anymore regular season or playoffs. I'd take my chances with somebody else now for the rest of the year including the playoffs. Akers will cost us. We can't keep doing this. It's gotten to rediculous levels.
Nate or Akers?
Why David? Why?

Can't believe the staff conceded and trusted him with a 50 plus yarder. Should have kept the play book open
Share 49ersWebzone