LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 414 users in the forums

The Yes, Alex Smith is better than Steve Young Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by KennyBoiiii:
Lol. 8 pages and not one person agrees with u! Wake me up when Alex throws 6 TD's in a SB...

This.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d801f9a16/Top-Ten-Mobile-QBs-Steve-Young Listen to Steve Sabol. Thus ends discussion.
I hope the title to the post was somewhat misleading. After reading the post, I think he was he actually saying that Alex has the CHANCE or there is a possibility that he becomes better/does more for the Niners than Steve. That said, still quite a reach. Alex is only 27, but he has quite a few passing titles, MVP's, one Super Bowl, and a Hall of Fame selection to get accomplished before he could ever be considered better than Steve. ?????????
Originally posted by NavyNinerFan:
I hope the title to the post was somewhat misleading. After reading the post, I think he was he actually saying that Alex has the CHANCE or there is a possibility that he becomes better/does more for the Niners than Steve. That said, still quite a reach. Alex is only 27, but he has quite a few passing titles, MVP's, one Super Bowl, and a Hall of Fame selection to get accomplished before he could ever be considered better than Steve. ?????????

And Steve Young was either 29 or 30 when he became 49ers starting quarterback.
Originally posted by TRUCKRATHMAN:
Look, all you guys know I don't post much if at all around here much.

after that post i consider that a good thing
Originally posted by echav4949:
We'd appreciate it if you stick with the idea that you usually dont post.

This
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
He strings 2 good games together and he is on his way to being better then Steve young
Alex = GOAT
Eh he only has to win a super bowl, make a ton of pro bowls, and make the Hall of Fame to catch up to Steve Young. It can't be that hard right? Besides just to make it sporting he has been awful for 6 years, just so that when he starts throwing for 4k and 30TD's a season he won't embarrass Stevie that bad.

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
This is what happens when mods stay up late drinking beer and sleep in too long

Sorry, but I can't let this continue.
Share 49ersWebzone