Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Mike Iupati

Fat Samoan Jesus
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by gamechanger:

That is AWESOME!
yup
I think if we keep winning there is a very strong chance he goes to the pro bowl.

thoughts ??
Originally posted by susweel:
I think if we keep winning there is a very strong chance he goes to the pro bowl.

thoughts ??

The Niners are going to be well-represented if they keep winning. He has to be the one offensive lineman under consideration. Maybe Iupati and Gore on offense.
Hey didn't he get a false start today? Isn't that like, his first penalty ever, lol?
He's one of the best Guards in the league right now as a young player. Whether he gets recognized for it or not is another story. Sometimes recognition is a few years later. But if you look at it right now he is one of the best and Pro Bowl worthy THIS YEAR.
Iupati's dope. See him floor Matthews with ease?
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

s**t was awesome
Congrats to Iupati for making 1st team All-Pro. This guys is a beast. LOL @ the pancake on Matthews.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Jan 13, 2013 at 12:06 AM ]
Originally posted by brizznasty:

Matthews looked like he literally ran straight into a brick wall and fell down like he couldn't believe what hit him.
Iupati like its 1999
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Lol AD did it to Sherman and now Iupati does it to Matthews - I love our linemen!
The o-line was great last night. I really believe Boone might just be the best one out there, He doesn't get a lot of attention but he rarely gets flagged and doesn't seem to give up sacks either. He is also helping the center with the snap in shot gun formations.