There are 222 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Willis and Bowman

Originally posted by SofaKing:
He is signed through 2013-2014, and after that we have the franchise tag to buy us more time for a long-term deal. I see no reason why he would be gone after this season.

Get your facts straight OregonNiner87. Stop wasting our time with stupid posts.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by duncansd:
Get your facts straight OregonNiner87. Stop wasting our time with stupid posts.
posts that call out other posters and calling thier posts stupid,, that is a waste of space and time,, in my opinion
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by ghostrider:
Seeing as how Sing didn't even want to draft Willis, I'm going to go with Baalke on this one.

He wan't the head coach... or the g.m at the time, that was Mike Nolan, can't believe he had so much power, but he could see talent, and Davis, and Willis an Justin Smith even Alex. I think Nolan was an coach with to much pressure with making every choice, and it's hard enough getting wins in the nfl, let alone being the everything man. an after that higher horrible drunk g.m, sure former 49ers general manager Scot McCloughan deserves some credit for a 49ers roster that has won the NFC West title that is he left Trent baalke with a great draft board, but he would have never took two first rounder offensive linemen, Scott would've passed on mike because he didn't believe guards were not important. Thank you TRENT so far so good

An bowman, do you really pay him more than willis? Not possible, Willis is the captian, what will that say to the locker room. How much of his play is due to playing next to him and behind justin smith and aldon? Like do you want to run at willis or Bowman, looks like neither, but on the tag idea, depends on if goldson keeps being taged or actually signs a reasonable longterm deal.

I'd like to keep both willis and bowman, they look an play like each other it's hard to tell now, both play ted, or mike thats a very nice thing to have, makes it hard for teams to game plan to block willis because half the time bowman an him swap and move around and i spend presnap trying myself on which one is which, than the snap happens and justin smith owns for a sack.

We should sign him long term, And we need to look for a guy that will be the next Justin Smith, a guy with talent, power, and motor, that sr's is a taller order to fill.

He was also kind of an a*****e
he calmed down after jamie winborn punched him in the eye

haha, I believe Kevin Barlow said it best, "Nolan just doesn't know what he's doing. He's a first-time head coach with too much power," Barlow told the newspaper. "He has too much power as a first-time head coach. He walks around with a chip on his shoulder, like he's a dictator, like he's Hitler. People are scared of him. If it ain't Nolan's way, it's the highway."
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
haha, I believe Kevin Barlow said it best, "Nolan just doesn't know what he's doing. He's a first-time head coach with too much power," Barlow told the newspaper. "He has too much power as a first-time head coach. He walks around with a chip on his shoulder, like he's a dictator, like he's Hitler. People are scared of him. If it ain't Nolan's way, it's the highway."
when barlow said that I hated him cuz i was a big nolan guy. i really thought after club med with mooch and dennis e ,, we needed that but guess not. Jh must know how to do it. Things are his way but sounds like he can pull that off in a way that does not offend players. Guess it goes back to him being a player
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I've been secretly hoping they announce a contract extension for him at the beginning of the year, like they've done with Willis and Davis.

Originally posted by ElDannMann:
According to AB's numbers (which are accurate 99% of the time), Bowman is set to earn $721,000 in 2012 and $805,000. He's got a contract like that of Cruz of the Giants. VERY cheap and they both deserve a top10-20 contract at their respective positions.

I think it comes next off season for sure

Our front office always pays our players that deserve to be paid.