LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

No Respect?!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
They're talking about them on PTI
Wilbon giving us love? What is this madness?!
Damnit i just missed the one on PTI. What they say?
I don't want love anymore, they had their chance. I want Lombardi's !
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Damnit i just missed the one on PTI. What they say?

Tony said it's too soon and pointed to McDaniels' 6-0 Broncos, but Wilbon was leaning towards that the niners are for real, namely because Harbaugh and his family have the credentials. Then after covering the raiders, they both said they thought it'd be great for the Bay Area to be back.
[ Edited by blunt_probe on Oct 10, 2011 at 2:40 PM ]
Niners vs Raiders superbowl would be epic. shut the raider fans up for good!!! i hope they can make it there because we'll be waiting
there's the no respect...so far they've been on ESPN today...and i saw like 3 articles on their site

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/47935/harbaugh-effect-has-49ers-relevant-again

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7083995/nfl-elite-defense-san-francisco-49ers-rising-nfc

Defense bolstering 49ers: What an amazing performance by the 49ers in their 48-3 victory over the Buccaneers. The 49ers are clearly the best team in the NFC West, and Jim Harbaugh should be a strong candidate for coach of the year honors. Their defense might just be the best in the league. Really, it might be. Tampa Bay was working on a short week after its Monday night win and had travel across the country for this contest, but the Bucs were utterly dominated in every phase of the game.

Led by stalwarts Justin Smith andPatrick Willis, this 49ers' front seven is among the best in football. But a huge reason for the team's defensive success is the play of up-and-comersRay McDonald, NaVorro Bowman and first-round pick Aldon Smith, who notched two more sacks as a designated pass-rusher.

The back end of the defense is improved as well. The safety play is quite strong with Donte Whitner and especially Dashon Goldson. But it is CBCarlos Rogers who has been the star of the secondary, and quietly, he has been one of the best free-agent additions from the offseason.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/notebook/_/page/lastcall1105/john-clayton-last-call

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/28240/smith-leads-49ers-to-win-and-top-qbr
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
hmm Tony Reali called Josh Morgan our #1 WR... I've seen that from a few national media members.... I was unaware he was...

Who is? Crabtree? lol.

Morgan is probably the #3 WR when Edwards and Crabtree are fully healthy.

Crabs is healthy. Morgan is faster and stronger. Morgan is a better receiver than Crabtree.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Crabs is healthy. Morgan is faster and stronger. Morgan is a better receiver than Crabtree.

Morgan is stronger, not faster and Crabs is definitely quicker.

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
hmm Tony Reali called Josh Morgan our #1 WR... I've seen that from a few national media members.... I was unaware he was...

Who is? Crabtree? lol.

Morgan is probably the #3 WR when Edwards and Crabtree are fully healthy.

Tony called him the #1 WR because he has the #1 stats for a WR on the team... he has been the most productive pass catcher next to Vernon.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:

He is faster. You do realize he ran a 4.41? I have yet to see Crabtree turn on another gear like Morgan has. Crabtree appears to be a little quicker but Morgan has the speed. He's also 220. So far, he has shown to have better hands also and awareness/recognition.
It's not like "we've arrived", temper your expectations.

If we beat the Lions, especially if they remain undefeated until then, you may start to see some notice taken.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:

He is faster. You do realize he ran a 4.41? I have yet to see Crabtree turn on another gear like Morgan has. Crabtree appears to be a little quicker but Morgan has the speed. He's also 220. So far, he has shown to have better hands also and awareness/recognition.

I agree with this part.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Morgan is 6'0" ran a 4.47 and is 219lbs

Crabtree is 6'2" ran a 4.56 and is 224lbs
Share 49ersWebzone