There are 234 users in the forums

No Respect?!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Jeez, they're just talking about whether Morgan's injury was preventable or not.
Originally posted by Otter:
I like Collinsworth. I think he's been pretty accurate with his criticism of the team and his compliments too. He's one of the better announcers/analysts out there in my opinion.

Thats interesting to me. I always find him not speaking well of the niners. The niners beat him in two super bowls and doesn't give us much love. He's very biased too when it comes to offensive players since he was a WR. But maybe that's just me.
And they're talking about Morgans injury
buy or sell for niners on around the horn right now...the best team in NFC west...talking about Morgan's injury being up
they're only good enough to win the division as per the panelists....

asswipes.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
hmm Tony Reali called Josh Morgan our #1 WR... I've seen that from a few national media members.... I was unaware he was...
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
Don't be so surprised if so many non-49er fans give "No-Respect" to our team. The 49ers dominated the NFL for a solid 16 years ( nobody before or since has ever done it like that) and left a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouth. Analyst who were once players and the enemies media still wear those scars and show signs of hate .Cris Collingsworth and Boomer are just a few of the obvious. People love to hate the Cowboys out-loud but the 49ers are not too far behind if not as even when it comes to hate. Seahawk and Cardinal fans along with Ram fans hate the 49ers more then each other and yet we have not been a threat to either of these teams for years.Read their forums. I enjoy reading the hate. It's funny in a pathetic kinda way.

I like Collinsworth. I think he's been pretty accurate with his criticism of the team and his compliments too. He's one of the better announcers/analysts out there in my opinion.

Except for Nate Davis being the next Elway haha

Collinsworth isnt too bad cause he admits his bias against the niners, and is actually intelligent (ie: law degree). The Dukes, Boomers, Sapps etc are dumb as f*ck and have huge ego's that wont let them admit they are wrong, it just shifts the blame.

Talking head-wise if you want to find people who generally know what they are talking about look to Shannon Sharp or Strahan, both are good tv personalities, have the body of work to back up their opinions, and aren't afraid to admit when they were wrong.
Originally posted by Jcool:
hmm Tony Reali called Josh Morgan our #1 WR... I've seen that from a few national media members.... I was unaware he was...

Who is? Crabtree? lol.
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
I work for ESPN Radio and we've talked about it all day...

yeah you guys have been doing great.

Mike and Mike this morning had lots to say. You wouldn't happen to be the guy they were teasing about wearing the Niner jersey into the studio this morning are you? haha
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
Don't be so surprised if so many non-49er fans give "No-Respect" to our team. The 49ers dominated the NFL for a solid 16 years ( nobody before or since has ever done it like that) and left a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouth. Analyst who were once players and the enemies media still wear those scars and show signs of hate .Cris Collingsworth and Boomer are just a few of the obvious. People love to hate the Cowboys out-loud but the 49ers are not too far behind if not as even when it comes to hate. Seahawk and Cardinal fans along with Ram fans hate the 49ers more then each other and yet we have not been a threat to either of these teams for years.Read their forums. I enjoy reading the hate. It's funny in a pathetic kinda way.

Really? Well maybe I should pay more attention to him these days. Because he has always been a big a$$ when anyone would mention the 49ers, he and Boomer just would tear into the 49ers weekly. When he did the Monday Night game with Dan Dierdorf he was brutal on the 49ers and the 49ers were very good back then. Maybe I need to tune them both back in. I guess old age has tempered their anger.

Originally posted by zillabeast:
NY Times on the 49ers' 48-3 rout of Tampa Bay yesterday:

49ers 38, Bucs 3

Chalk this one up to a young Bucs team traveling 2,800 miles on a short week after playing their first nationally televised game in the Raheem Morris era. It happens.

Niner fans, don't take this as a slight to your team. Elementary as the Niners are offensively, they're one overtime away from being undefeated.

Lol,just pathetic.They couldn't even put the right score to the game
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

Who is? Crabtree? lol.

Morgan is probably the #3 WR when Edwards and Crabtree are fully healthy.
Morgan is probably the #3 WR when Edwards and Crabtree are fully healthy.

yeah but there not... So he has been
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
And they're talking about Morgans injury

Yeah, right....there are a number of good things to talk about and they focus on the ONE bad thing in that game.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
And leading off PTI..... 49ers!
Share 49ersWebzone