There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tony Dungy's comments from SNF on Harbaugh

Did anyone see the comments Dungy supposedly made about him taking Raheem Morris/Freeman over Harbaugh/A.Smith anyday? He also said something about Morris (Bucs HC) being a playoff coach (even though he hasn't won a playoff game) and that he was a better coach than Harbaugh, that knows what it takes to win in this league while coach Harbaugh doesn't.

Anyone got a link to a video? it was before the Sunday Night game on NBC i believe...
[ Edited by GoldMineForty9 on Oct 9, 2011 at 11:21 PM ]
Link please?
its becaues Dungy hates white people. everyone knows that.
F*CK Dungy! He's an idiot
that's what im trying to find, a link to it......
This was probably before the game.
Dungy is watching the tape.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Why do black people always have to turn everything into a race issue
a friend of mine said the webzone facebook had it on their page but took it down
Originally posted by 9rFan84:
F*CK Dungy! He's an idiot

Agreed.
Dungy is suuuuuuuuch a p***y. How was he a coach?!
Can we get a true transcript of what he said?
Originally posted by zillabeast:
its becaues Dungy hates white people. everyone knows that.

I'm actually starting to believe this is true. It's getting sad. I've definitely lost a lot of respect for him since he started doing commentary.
This does not sound like Dungy. He is a stand up good man and does not say much of anything that is defamatory.

I will be shocked to see a link with him actually saying these things.

Now, he might have said before the game that he would pick Morris/Freeman over Harbaugh/Smith RIGHT now. But, I can't see him saying that "Morris was a better coach than Harbaugh, that knows what it takes to win in this league while coach Harbaugh doesn't."
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Why do black people always have to turn everything into a race issue

Because black people are racist mofo's.