There are 221 users in the forums

Tony Dungy's comments from SNF on Harbaugh

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Chief:
I wasn't referring to Tony Dungy, I was referring to the majority of black Americans who are racist. I believe what I believe, I don't try to stir s**t up. I just call it how I see it, you can like it or hate it. I will also say that a good majority of white Americans are racist, but not as many.

I am happy to have you disapprove and no matter what your response, I will let you know now. My mind is made up, weeeeeee!

lmao white people aren't as racist? they have entire channels dedicated to their racism (i.e. fox news) we live in a country that they stole from people who welcomed them into THEIR land. Imperialism doesn't ring any bells? But of course this is all just "reverse-racism" you know that invented concept to placed on those who dare speak against real racism.

But one love, people are blind to what they can't see, Go Niners.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
This thread needs to be locked. This ain't gonna go anywhere good. A lot of y'all look like idiots though, know that.
Originally posted by Antix:
This thread needs to be locked. This ain't gonna go anywhere good. A lot of y'all look like idiots though, know that.

+1
  • Jiks
What did I miss? Lol!
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
What did I miss? Lol!

America, in a microcosm.

This... dungy didn't even say this crap and everyone is spewing this reverse racism BS. This is one of the most pathetic threads in niner talk I have seen, and that's saying a lot.
The fact that this is even here is stupid and folks are making very racist comments without stating facts. 1st of all Raheem Morris is part of the Dungy coaching tree. So why would he not say that he wouldnt take him over JH. 2nd of all Raheem Morris won 10 games last year, this is Jim H's first year as a coach in the league, so im pretty sure Tony's comments were based off of that instead of being racist toward Jim H. Those that dont agree are more likely to be racist themselves, so as I said this thread should be closed for the fact that its a very ugly and stupid topic to discuss. Who cares if Tony likes him or not. We are winning games and are back and I wouldnt care if Jim H was green. He is the coach of the Niners and has us winning games. So those that are trying to make racist comments about someone should really chill and go get a hug from someone!!
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:
Originally posted by Chief:
I wasn't referring to Tony Dungy, I was referring to the majority of black Americans who are racist. I believe what I believe, I don't try to stir s**t up. I just call it how I see it, you can like it or hate it. I will also say that a good majority of white Americans are racist, but not as many.

I am happy to have you disapprove and no matter what your response, I will let you know now. My mind is made up, weeeeeee!

lmao white people aren't as racist? they have entire channels dedicated to their racism (i.e. fox news) we live in a country that they stole from people who welcomed them into THEIR land. Imperialism doesn't ring any bells? But of course this is all just "reverse-racism" you know that invented concept to placed on those who dare speak against real racism.

But one love, people are blind to what they can't see, Go Niners.

Chief apparently hasn't visited Arkansas or Oklahoma lately.

And...
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
What did I miss? Lol!

America, in a microcosm.

Greatest nation in the world, baby!! 'Merica!!! WOO!!!
Originally posted by 49erBeast:
The fact that this is even here is stupid and folks are making very racist comments without stating facts. 1st of all Raheem Morris is part of the Dungy coaching tree. So why would he not say that he wouldnt take him over JH. 2nd of all Raheem Morris won 10 games last year, this is Jim H's first year as a coach in the league, so im pretty sure Tony's comments were based off of that instead of being racist toward Jim H. Those that dont agree are more likely to be racist themselves, so as I said this thread should be closed for the fact that its a very ugly and stupid topic to discuss. Who cares if Tony likes him or not. We are winning games and are back and I wouldnt care if Jim H was green. He is the coach of the Niners and has us winning games. So those that are trying to make racist comments about someone should really chill and go get a hug from someone!!

This!

Not even sure if Dungy made these comments. Hopefully not, but even if he did, I see no reason to believe they were racially motivated.

This thread is not the zone's finest hour!

I watched the SNF pre-game and Dungy never said any of this. If anything, Dungy said he thought the Niners were going to win the division and were for real contenders.

This is all troll bait and lies... should be locked.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
I watched the SNF pre-game and Dungy never said any of this. If anything, Dungy said he thought the Niners were going to win the division and were for real contenders.

thats what exactly i heard, he said harbaugh is doing a great job into making this team a contender and likes us to win the west, then harrison butted in and said what if we lose to the lions would you switch your mind like you do every week
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:

thats what exactly i heard, he said harbaugh is doing a great job into making this team a contender and likes us to win the west, then harrison butted in and said what if we lose to the lions would you switch your mind like you do every week

Yup... Harrison was just sitting there rolling his eyes at Dungy's tendency to flip flop.
Dungy is probably still a Tampa guy at heart, I'm sure all the talk of Harbaugh out coaching Morris irked him a lot, I dont think it's a race thing, he just didnt like watching his boy Morris get his ass whipped by harbaugh
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Dungy is probably still a Tampa guy at heart, I'm sure all the talk of Harbaugh out coaching Morris irked him a lot, I dont think it's a race thing, he just didnt like watching his boy Morris get his ass whipped by harbaugh

Dungy never said what was posted... why do people keep believing these lies and why is this thread still open?
Share 49ersWebzone