There are 72 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Morgan Officially placed on IR according to 49ers.com

Member Milestone: This is post number 800 for NinerinMo.
When it comes to predicting Morgan's return, which bone fractured usually predicts recovery. Was it fibula (faster recovery), tibia (much slower recovery) or yikes both! They are other "bones of the ankle" but with Morgan's mechanism of injury the above are most likely. MRI may also be needed to to see if there is any ligamental damage besides bone. Remember teams today MRI everything. Harbaugh is so tight lipped about injuries we might not now until he is out of surgery ie Edwards. I'm sure he'll be in all Niner prayers for speedy return to field.
We need bray to come back.

Ronald johnson?
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Time to make Walker a WR.

we have to sign a wr
Bring back Ziegler?
Originally posted by toeknee:
We need bray to come back.

Ronald johnson?

no way to rj, what we dont need is dropped passes or even worse a ball bouncing off his hands in the air for an int
Morgan most likely went up against opposing teams #2 or #3 corners.

We need to have our #3 or #4 wrs to step up

that or sign TO
i doubt we'll sign a FA. at most i think we'll promote someone from the PS.
I don't think we need to sign a big name like Moss or TO. Just a solid journeyman, if there are any anywhere.
Time to sign D. Zielger to the active roster. Hopefully he is still available.
Just say no to T.O
Unlikely we sign anyone if we dont want to.put him on IR imo.
Originally posted by blm7754:

I really liked Zielger. He looked good during the preseasons but never could get time during the year.
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by blm7754:

I really liked Zielger. He looked good during the preseasons but never could get time during the year.

He was a solid player. I thought he was just as good as Morgan. He should be able to step right in and help out.
Get Well Joshua Morgan. There will still be room for you on this team when you get back.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home