There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Morgan Officially placed on IR according to 49ers.com

whats the usual recovery timetable for a fractured ankle?
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Harbaugh said it wasn't that bad, Bach said they weren't gonna MRI. I really hope it's not a fracture but MM isn't usually wrong. I hope he is this time

You WANT them to do an MRI..that means the Xray was negative...obvi the Xray showed a fracture which is why there's no need for an MRI.
OR the team doctors looked at him, recognized a less serious injury, a minor sprain perhaps, gave him some crutches and sent him home with some aspirin.
Going to wait until I hear the official word. Way too many conflicting reports.
Going to wait until I hear the official word. Way too many conflicting reports.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

If that's the case, I wouldn't expect to see him until the last game of the season at least.
Shouldnt have to go on IR with a break, and could be back in 8 weeks. Maybe sooner, it will be fine come the end of season.
Time to look for another WR somewhere.

6-10 weeks is fairly standard
Crap crap cral

He was our most consistent wr

We have to look in FA this week we cant go into detrioit with 3 WR 2 of then being the lowest on our depth chart
damnit man...What are our options? we have to sign someone right?
ugh, dammit. do we have any WR's on our practice squad? is TO healthy yet?
Originally posted by nvchamp9ers:

6-10 weeks is fairly standard

Hopefully he can be back for the final third of the season to help us in our playoff push.
Time to make Walker a WR.
we have 2 tight ends and williams, crabtree, ginn, we will prob add someone , but i'm still confident in this group, we have a strong run game
Originally posted by 228niner:
we have 2 tight ends and williams, crabtree, ginn, we will prob add someone , but i'm still confident in this group, we have a strong run game

this