LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 118 users in the forums

Morgan Officially placed on IR according to 49ers.com

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by taney71:
Do we try to sign Randy Moss or TO now?

moss will not come out of retirement to come back to the bay area, TO is way more likely plus hes familiar with the wco and he's earles going across the middle for those slants
Originally posted by Adman:
Atleast we got Braylon coming back in a week or two.

^ This and hopefully Williams steps up and we sign someone. I'm ok with Crabs and Braylon as starters with Williams as the backup. Still I would like a legt. fourth receiver.
Originally posted by Jmahoney1979:
Kyle Williams to the rescue and then Braylon is back
fixed
Wow a fracture :/ this could change everything for our season
Man.
I would take 44-3 Final score with a healthy Morgan then a 48-3 final score and a season ending injury for Morgan.
someone will step up
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

meh..idk bout that but it sucks losing him. kinda ruined the game for me

I wouldn't go that far. Morgan is a good player but nothing like losing Gore, VD, or, yes I'll say it, Alex Smith.
f**k

Harbaugh said it wasn't that bad, Bach said they weren't gonna MRI. I really hope it's not a fracture but MM isn't usually wrong. I hope he is this time
Morgan was a very big contributor in our offense and was having a very good season. This is definitely a blow. I'm confident someone will step up though. We have enough playmakers and we finally have the ability to utilize them.
Originally posted by taney71:

I wouldn't go that far. Morgan is a good player but nothing like losing Gore, VD, or, yes I'll say it, Alex Smith.

He's our best blocking WR and so far has been our most consistent WR this year he's played very well thus year
I hate the fact people are bringing up to sign Moss or TO. We actually have something good going on here. Why risk that with players that could kill a locker room
Not good at all; who knows if for sure we're even getting Braylon back after the bye-week (and even then, Braylon might be rusty as hell). -If Williams/Ginn don't step it up, we just might be looking into the T.O. mercenary service.
Share 49ersWebzone