There are 175 users in the forums

Stop acting like we won the Super Bowl!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Great win yes but we played a struggling team whose mistake more than help us win. Im happy to but we got a Bucs team coming who is 3-1 and whose line man handled us last year. They may not be as skilled as philly but they are 3X's as tough. Lets get real. We need them to stay humbled and hungry. Alex hasnt been f..ck up and losing games for us lets build on that. Gore got his swag back, lets build on that. Our Def is ballin, lets build on that. Let act like 9ers fans where in winning is expected. We have a young team, blowin to much smoke up there ass could be devastating.. Plus I'm worried we gone have to man up for the Buc's.. Thats real!
ya ok, humbled? Like with our tail between our legs, ya, that's how to win.
Debbie downer
Nothing WE do is going to change the outcome, the fans are happy...be happy. Until the players sound like us I wouldn't worry.
yeah, but we're fans. So we can be excited, we can make predictions, and we cant really build on anything, only the 49ers team can. As fans, we can do whatever we want. I dont understand these types of posts
Originally posted by jreff22:
Nothing WE do is going to change the outcome, the fans are happy...be happy. Until the players sound like us I wouldn't worry.

Goto Twitter. They already do!
People are happy because it's a big win for the team in a long time. It's not like we have to worry about over confidence because we have to hit the field ourselves to play the Bucs. We have no effect on the outcome of the Eagles game or the next one against the Bucs. So we can be happy as hell until the next lost. Or freak'n ecstatic with another win.

What's your deal...
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:

Which starters are talking like we won the Superbowl? And the scary super tough Bucs have 2 wins from 2 team's that are 0-4.

Coaches coach.
Players play.
And Fans. Well, we have the right to be obnoxious, sometimes delusional, and cocky all we want, especially after watching over a decade of awful football.

(grabs cigar and champagne) Now if you excuse me, I have 4 more days to celebrate this victory.

Originally posted by D-NOTTE:

Which starters are talking like we won the Superbowl? And the scary super tough Bucs have 2 wins from 2 team's that are 0-4.

yea true.. but they a 10-4 team who beat us last year. gotta take em serious
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Coaches coach.
Players play.
And Fans. Well, we have the right to be obnoxious, sometimes delusional, and cocky all we want, especially after watching over a decade of awful football.

(grabs cigar and champagne) Now if you excuse me, I have 4 more days to celebrate this victory.

Gotcha thats funny!
[ Edited by D-NOTTE on Oct 4, 2011 at 10:34 PM ]
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
People are happy because it's a big win for the team in a long time. It's not like we have to worry about over confidence because we have to hit the field ourselves to play the Bucs. We have no effect on the outcome of the Eagles game or the next one against the Bucs. So we can be happy as hell until the next lost. Or freak'n ecstatic with another win.

What's your deal...

I think the optimism comes from the simple fact that, in the last 2 coaching regimes, we lose to the Eagles down by 20 in the second half IN PHILLY.

We lost to Dallas and should have won but those kinds of losses will actually help down the road. No more stupid Roman / Vikings losses or Dre Being Dre or Clements fumbling.

THIS TIME, Justin Smith created the fumble that happened against us for OH SO LONG.
Here!

Since your in the mood to ruin mine, I'd thought I'd get you your own.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Beat the Jets huh! They should have showed the score
Share 49ersWebzone