LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 268 users in the forums

Stop acting like we won the Super Bowl!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Wow they really got to improved the GFXs in madden, still look like 2003.
Well i don't believe that folks are ''acting like we won the Super Bowl'' lol not at all the fact of the matter Good road wins in 49erland have been very hard to come by i just believe that 9ernation is just happy about the fact that, we beat pretty much a ''super bowl bound dream team'' so called in a hostile environment on the road on the tail end of a 2 game road trip. Mind you in comeback fashion it's really a beautiful thing to see finally it seems we have found the right coach that is truly a a leader and a motivator who gameplans and exploits the opposing team weaknesses while playing to our strengths, Having to endure the abominable idiocy of nowin/Dingleberry has had us salivating for competence at the head coaching position so hey live it up enjoy the win and lets keep the train rolling against Tampa
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Championship.
I agree with the poster of this thread.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Wow they really got to improved the GFXs in madden, still look like 2003.
Is that real commentary? The topics they talk about are actually accurate and real... WTF?
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
Great win yes but we played a struggling team whose mistake more than help us win. Im happy to but we got a Bucs team coming who is 3-1 and whose line man handled us last year. They may not be as skilled as philly but they are 3X's as tough. Lets get real. We need them to stay humbled and hungry. Alex hasnt been f..ck up and losing games for us lets build on that. Gore got his swag back, lets build on that. Our Def is ballin, lets build on that. Let act like 9ers fans where in winning is expected. We have a young team, blowin to much smoke up there ass could be devastating.. Plus I'm worried we gone have to man up for the Buc's.. Thats real!

You're preaching, "don't overreact"...

Correct?
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
I see from reading through soome of the posts that my message was not well received if at all.. Ok, run wild, Become just as obnoxious as Dallas fans, some of you are already. Thats the thing with me. I do not dislike Dallas, I cant stand Dallas fans because they are not realistic. So blindly detached it become irritating. But to some that what being a fan is all about.

And this bothers you because....they don't think like you, ok, I get it. Get over it D-Notte. Here's a life lesson for you: Worry about you and yours. How other people think should not affect you in anyway unless you are weak by nature, and if that's the case, your life sux indeed. Terrible way to live life, but, better you than me.

This

x2

Simply awesome post, ObePwnD.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
your right everyone needs to calm their titties.

Yeah angry titties suck.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
x2

Most of his are.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
x2

Most of his are.

.. and why I sent him a friend request this a.m.... whatever the hell that's really for (lol), but I like his style.

Share 49ersWebzone