LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 300 users in the forums

How come Sing played Chilo for years and Harbaugh figured it out within a few weeks?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I thought he was a scared a vampire was going to jump out of the stands and attack him!!
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I thought Synder started the Eagles' game got injured somewhere in the second half. Then they put back Rachal in the lineup. I guess he did OK after that

I thought I saw the same thing too, but I rewatched the game. Chilo only came in at right guard when they moved Snyder to "TE" as an extra tackle for the run formations at the end.
We were all clamoring for Snyder at RG last year or at least Heittman at RG with Baas at Center. Rachal's confidence is shot.
Because Sing hooked brotha's up like Rachal and Norris because they were big bruisers...and then literally with frikkin Vance and Raye. He played favorites and it was obvious.

Harbaugh actually understand the intellectual part of football so he is going with guys that may not be as imposing but know where to be and can get the job done. Remember Sing with Willis, asked during the draft he didnt think Willis had the "it" factor... regardless of the fact he played with a broken arm and was a stud in the SEC for a pitiful Ole Miss team... he only changed his mind when he heard what Willis had gone through in his childhood. Umm wtf? so football skills/tape/college track record doesnt matter as much as your upbringing? Horsecrap, to downplay the college career of Willis only to change his mind because he found out Willis overcame some tragic circumstances should not be the basis of your draft grade.
Chilo played at USC so JH knew he couldn't play. How many good o-lineman have come to the NFL from USC? Not many. USC is all about flash and cash.
Next up......Davis. Maybe Boone for Davis very soon?
Originally posted by 4evrfan:

Isn't Davis playing better than Staley?
Originally posted by Joecool:

NO

Davis os still young and has showed improvement, he just needs to stop tripping, literally.
Originally posted by vrabbit:

NO

Davis gave up 2 sacks to a damn good rusher. I think Rachal is messing things up for him more than anything.

Originally posted by vrabbit:

NO

Davis gave up 2 sacks to a damn good rusher. I think Rachal is messing things up for him more than anything.

I guess we'll have to wait and see now with Rachal at RG, Davis is actually fairly decent at blocking his inside but he gets beat around the edge way too much
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
Chilo played at USC so JH knew he couldn't play. How many good o-lineman have come to the NFL from USC? Not many. USC is all about flash and cash.

anthony munoz
Didn't Sing hire his nephew or something?
Originally posted by dhp318:

anthony munoz

Had to dig pretty deep for that one.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by dhp318:

anthony munoz

Had to dig pretty deep for that one.

Ummmm...Tony Boselli, Bruce Matthews, Winston Justice, Ryan Kalil, Marvin Powell....
Share 49ersWebzone