LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 406 users in the forums

How come Sing played Chilo for years and Harbaugh figured it out within a few weeks?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 5280High:
Because Sing hooked brotha's up like Rachal and Norris because they were big bruisers...and then literally with frikkin Vance and Raye. He played favorites and it was obvious.

Harbaugh actually understand the intellectual part of football so he is going with guys that may not be as imposing but know where to be and can get the job done. Remember Sing with Willis, asked during the draft he didnt think Willis had the "it" factor... regardless of the fact he played with a broken arm and was a stud in the SEC for a pitiful Ole Miss team... he only changed his mind when he heard what Willis had gone through in his childhood. Umm wtf? so football skills/tape/college track record doesnt matter as much as your upbringing? Horsecrap, to downplay the college career of Willis only to change his mind because he found out Willis overcame some tragic circumstances should not be the basis of your draft grade.

Well said. Just goes to show Jed was right on point when he fired his f'n b***h ass.
Remember he looked in to his eyes and saw how tough he was on inside , but didnt realize he wasnt tough on the outside .
Harbaugh is clearly Anti-USC, that's why:

[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Oct 4, 2011 at 2:06 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erRider:
I doubt Chilo was outperforming anyone in practice. Singletary just loved him some Chilo.

I think Sing just liked having a couple of projects on the team as a former motivational speaker. He thought he could motivate these guys to be great
Originally posted by btwagner:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
I doubt Chilo was outperforming anyone in practice. Singletary just loved him some Chilo.

I think Sing just liked having a couple of projects on the team as a former motivational speaker. He thought he could motivate these guys to be great
Sing wanted testimonials for his DVD set.
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Resurrecting an old thread. Isn't it nice that the RG position is now a strength for the team? Boone is playing great, and we aren't missing Chilo or Snyder at all. He has played so well, that we have forgotten about how bad the RG position was. The staff is also looking like a genius (again!) for not drafting a guard early in this past draft.
Sing played favorites, Harbaugh does not. Simple as that.
Isn't Singletary a linebacker coach for the Vikings now? Would be funny if he still is and gets to see his old team come in and offer a beatdown.
Sing learned from Nowin. Be stubborn until the bitter end.

He was in WAYYYYYYYYYY over his head.
Originally posted by fryet:
Resurrecting an old thread. Isn't it nice that the RG position is now a strength for the team? Boone is playing great, and we aren't missing Chilo or Snyder at all. He has played so well, that we have forgotten about how bad the RG position was. The staff is also looking like a genius (again!) for not drafting a guard early in this past draft.

Well, Looney was a 4th, which is pretty high

But yeah, and now Sheila Rachael will bring his unique matador revolving door to the windy city so Butler can bump him lol

I do love how Boone playing (they even have #75 on the front page of the power rankings).

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/

Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:

that s**t is real?!
Originally posted by gold49digger:

that s**t is real?!

sadly yes
Originally posted by jreff22:

that s**t is real?!

sadly yes

god damn sucks for the people that bought that

that s**t is real?!

sadly yes

Chapter I: Looking at the film

/DVD
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

that s**t is real?!

sadly yes

Chapter I: Looking at the film

/DVD
Amazon Testimonial

0 of 1 people found the following review helpful
great coaching video!
November 16, 2010 By Mike S -I highly recommend this item-this champion coach really gives great insight on how to succeed and be a winner in life
Share 49ersWebzone