LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 330 users in the forums

How come Sing played Chilo for years and Harbaugh figured it out within a few weeks?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Sing learned from Nowin. Be stubborn until the bitter end.

He was in WAYYYYYYYYYY over his head.

He was , both Of them actually.
Sing was clueless to the fact both Chilo and Snyder are below average o-line man. Person (though drafted by the current coaching staff) was also release this season cause he couldn't cut it as a o-line man for Harb, now he's on Seattle PS as Pete Failroll is AGAIN trying to get info from him on us LOL...
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Sing wanted testimonials for his DVD set.

that s**t is real?!

sadly yes

god damn sucks for the people that bought that

Chapter I: Looking at the film

/DVD
Amazon Testimonial

0 of 1 people found the following review helpful
great coaching video!
November 16, 2010 By Mike S -I highly recommend this item-this champion coach really gives great insight on how to succeed and be a winner in life

Review two:

I read this book and immediately thought of "Being There" starring Peter Sellers. A must read for those interested in Eastern Philosophy...sometimes a white wall is just a white wall.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Sep 19, 2012 at 6:47 AM ]

/DVD

Chapter 2: Below the Belt Motivation
cuz sing is a f**kin dumbass
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
cuz sing is a f**kin dumbass
sometimes things are not that hard to figure out
Chilo must have had some tape
Sing was convinced his boot camp style of discipline would produce fierce football players, if he is to get credit for anytthing, it would be for getting the players to be more physical and aggressive
  • Bodhi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Sing was convinced his boot camp style of discipline would produce fierce football players, if he is to get credit for anytthing, it would be for getting the players to be more physical and aggressive

Well it worked for a game or two and everyone got excited about how great Singeltary would be

And then it all fell apart
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
he also hurt people with his f**king stupid nutcracker drill. i am sorry and no offense to vernon davis,, i just can not bring my self to give him credit for one damn thing. I really think i would take dennis erickson over him if you forced me to choose.

I gotta admit, I can never get enough of the Sing bashing......I eat it up.
Nolan and Sing would always wait until week 7 to make necessary changes. Then we finish out the season on a high note to save them for next year where they would do the same thing and start players that shouldn't be starting.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

/DVD

Chapter 2: Below the Belt Motivation
Chapter 3: Finding the Rat
As a Coach you need to find "different" ways to motivate different people. Not everyone can response the way Vernon did. Vernon needed the "kick in the ass" from Singletary. However Alex needed someone to rebuild his confidence and his failure to see that (ie: public sideline arguments) was the beginning of the end for him as a head coach!"
Chilo must have look good in the shorten camp last year, because the coaches started him at the beginning of the season. He might have looked good in practice, but after the first 2 games he was quickly replaced. Makes me wonder how he's doing in Chicago....
Share 49ersWebzone