LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Is Jim Harbaugh the second coming of Bill Walsh???

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Is Jim Harbaugh the second coming of Bill Walsh???

Come to me when Harbaugh has come up with a new type of offense that the NFL uses for 20+ years.

One thing Harbaugh is very good at is taking away a player's or team's strength.
no

but he is showing he is a good coach and if he keeps it up can be one of the great ones in the league
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Too soon Junior

Haha! Nice reference

But I live my life one quarter mile at a time

That movie was so bad, it was almost good
Originally posted by Joecool:
Come to me when Harbaugh has come up with a new type of offense that the NFL uses for 20+ years.

This. There's been great coaches who led winning teams but not too many of those coaches revolutionized the sport. Sure, Walsh led a dynasty in the 80's and won 3 championships...but what separates him from the rest is the creation of the west coast offense. Not only did he establish a winning program, he developed a winning system that changed the sport.

Do I think Harbaugh will be a great coach and win championships like Walsh? Its too early to tell but its possible. I hope he's the coach that leads us to #6 and beyond.

Do I think Harbaugh will revolutionize the sport like Walsh? Nope.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Should we this or just hope it dies off quickly????

not till we get boobies...
No, not yet........ Time will tell, but there isn't enough evidence of that. Bill Walsh coached the Niners to 3 SB win's. I'd say Harbaugh has a ways to go yet before he can be compared to Bill Walsh.
Originally posted by Texas9erFan:
No insult to Bill Walsh intended of course. But I do believe he'll become the winningest coach in 49er history.

Wow, thats a huge statement........ I hope you are right, but I don't know how you get that after 4 games.........
Thread Closed!
Share 49ersWebzone