There are 203 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Week 4: Thoughts after re-watching the game....

Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by DieHardNiner82:
I lost my sh** screaming "GET HIM" for 3.5 Quarters

Hahaha... Tell ya what... this was the first game all year that I actually roared at the TV "Get that Mutha+++++++" as loud as possible while watching our pass rush. I mean, it was primal and scared my dogs a bit.

Vick is such a freakish, frustrating POS to watch.

My dog ran upstairs at one point. Not sure if it was because of my screaming or because he saw Vick.
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by DieHardNiner82:
I lost my sh** screaming "GET HIM" for 3.5 Quarters

Hahaha... Tell ya what... this was the first game all year that I actually roared at the TV "Get that Mutha+++++++" as loud as possible while watching our pass rush. I mean, it was primal and scared my dogs a bit.

Vick is such a freakish, frustrating POS to watch.

My dog ran upstairs at one point. Not sure if it was because of my screaming or because he saw Vick.

Holy God! I can't stop laughing at both comments! LMAO!!!!

We ALL we screaming at the TV. Typhoon was louder than I ever heard...what a blast! And the best part was walking by the "Home of the Eagles" bar on the way back home.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Wow. I've never turned off a game in my life. Even when they are down by 40, I keep watching.

Yeah, I didn't turn it off, just stopped recording. recording always screws me. The first game I ever recorded was against Philly in 94. We got beat 40-8. I stopped after that.