6 win team

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Esco:
Didn't lose, lol

6 wins um yeah I would say so
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by adacosta24:
who let captain obvious in the building

Who let captain delusional in? Until this team either gets a top five defense or a real NFL quarterback it will be a 6-8 win team, also this year unless you didn't notice we have a rookie head coach. This is the NFL not the Pac-12, a lot of 49er deluded homers thought Harbaugh would immediately set the NFL on fire, well he isn't a miracle worker. Reality is this team needs a lot more pieces and is a work in progress, it wasn't 2 players and a coach short of a Super Bowl run. It deserves no respect, because it hasn't earned any for the last 8 seasons.

48-3
Originally posted by BobS:
Who let captain delusional in? Until this team either gets a top five defense or a real NFL quarterback it will be a 6-8 win team, also this year unless you didn't notice we have a rookie head coach. This is the NFL not the Pac-12, a lot of 49er deluded homers thought Harbaugh would immediately set the NFL on fire, well he isn't a miracle worker. Reality is this team needs a lot more pieces and is a work in progress, it wasn't 2 players and a coach short of a Super Bowl run. It deserves no respect, because it hasn't earned any for the last 8 seasons.
WOW some of the people on this site just aren't fans, if you cant see a HUGE difference in our team fighting out there every week then you are blind...
Kudos to everyone that has stuck with this team and have been true fans. The negativity that is on these blogs is mind blowing sometimes, when I read posts sometimes it sounds like troll fans from some other team. Since we have been winning I have not seen the negativity as much, and if you were one of those fans that were saying stupid s$&t like "suck for luck" you are officially a band wagon fan now. Alex Smith looks great Suswell

Go Niners
lol, screw u williamson. 6 win team lol.

4-1, very reasonable sched left. 2 games with STL, 2 with ARZ, 1 with SEA and CLE.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
This team lost all credit when it lost 8 straight seasons. Credit needs to be earned over a WHOLE SEASON, not 3 games.

exactly. I get tired of being disrespected too, but until we prove were a good team over a full season, we are who weve been the last 8 years. since 2003 weve been averaging 5.5 wins per season, so until we prove otherwise, being called a 6 win team isnt something you can really argue.
I had us at 6-7 wins

I might have to eat crow well see
i had 7 and i'll gladly eat crow

sure, by the half way mark that is.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
i had 7 and i'll gladly eat crow

I had 7 or 8. Please prove me wrong. Please.
Share 49ersWebzone