LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

6 win team

Shop Find 49ers gear online
"I guess I'm leaning toward San Francisco, but I don't feel confident," Matt Williamson of Scouts Inc. said this week. "The Rams could finish strong. I can't see Seattle doing it. And I think Arizona is a six-win team, but they are all kind of six-win teams."

Im really starting to get sick of this s**t, people are giving us no credit what so ever, Im not saying where a major contender but we are definitly better than a 6 win team its a joke, I hope we win this week and that d-bag will realize how little he actually knows about football.
we are not better than a 6 win team until we win more than 6 games
Who the f**k is Matt Williamson of Scouts inc?
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
we are not better than a 6 win team until we win more than 6 games

who let captain obvious in the building
I don't think his point of view is unreasonable. We haven't done anything to suggest that he's wrong. I think we're more than a 6 win team, but that has more to do with the fact that our schedule is so weak than anything else.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I don't think his point of view is unreasonable. We haven't done anything to suggest that he's wrong. I think we're more than a 6 win team, but that has more to do with the fact that our schedule is so weak than anything else.

where 8-6 in our last 14 games
Originally posted by adacosta24:

Across two different rosters, coaching staffs, and schedules? So what? Are our standards so low now that we have to create false mosaics of success in order to make ourselves feel better?

Across two different rosters, coaching staffs, and schedules? So what? Are our standards so low now that we have to create false mosaics of success in order to make ourselves feel better?

this
This team lost all credit when it lost 8 straight seasons. Credit needs to be earned over a WHOLE SEASON, not 3 games.
meh
[ Edited by 49ersalldaway126 on Oct 1, 2011 at 12:05 PM ]

Who cares what this D-Bag thinks, just let them all focus on the Lions and Bills. When we sneak up on the league itll be too late for them to jump on the bandwagon.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
We have so much trouble winning games consistently over the past 8 seasons. The last time we won back to back games was in 2009. And we won two games in a row to get to a .500 record at the end of that season.
"I guess I'm leaning toward San Francisco, but I don't feel confident," Matt Williamson of Scouts Inc. said this week. "The Rams could finish strong. I can't see Seattle doing it. And I think Arizona is a six-win team, but they are all kind of six-win teams."

Im really starting to get sick of this s**t, people are giving us no credit what so ever, Im not saying where a major contender but we are definitly better than a 6 win team its a joke, I hope we win this week and that d-bag will realize how little he actually knows about football.

We have the worst offense in the league with no signs of help coming. Gore looks like he's hurt again, Crabs hurt, Edwards hurt, and QB is still Smith.

VD is our only stud on offense. Maybe Iupati but that OLine blows.....

We need someone besides VD to step up on Offense now and be a playmaker....
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
We have the worst offense in the league with no signs of help coming. Gore looks like he's hurt again, Crabs hurt, Edwards hurt, and QB is still Smith.

VD is our only stud on offense. Maybe Iupati but that OLine blows.....

We need someone besides VD to step up on Offense now and be a playmaker....

watch the first game and the 3rd game and tell me there isnt an improvement in playcalling

like harbaugh said before the season

it will take time and the offense will open up more week by week

if you seriously thought that harbaughs playbook will be mastered and fully fuctional this early then i dont know what ti tell you

week 1: 20 attempts 124 yards

week 2: 24 attempts 274 yards

week 3: 30 attempts 201 yards

slowly but surly its coming
Matt Williamson used to be a scout, both at the NFL and NCAA levels (for the Browns and Pittsburgh Panthers, respectively). He is the cohost of ESPN's NFL Today Podcast, and he's a really insightful guy who teaches you a lot, unlike 90% of ESPN's people. Scouting, and football in general, are hardly an exact science, so you always have to take the opinions of "experts" with a grain of salt, but Williamson wouldn't be saying that if it wasn't how he felt.

It's hard to feel "confident" about the 49ers after last year. Everyone was confident about the 49ers heading into last season (well, except me, not to toot my own horn or anything- http://www.operationsports.com/forums/pro-football/438564-cold-water-49ers-will-not-win-west.html). I'm not confident in the 49ers right now. I need to see that offensive line at least reverse it's regression. With the way Alex Smith is playing, this team is a 10 win team if the offensive line is at least as good as last year.
Share 49ersWebzone