There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

6 win team

• BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by adacosta24:
who let captain obvious in the building

Who let captain delusional in? Until this team either gets a top five defense or a real NFL quarterback it will be a 6-8 win team, also this year unless you didn't notice we have a rookie head coach. This is the NFL not the Pac-12, a lot of 49er deluded homers thought Harbaugh would immediately set the NFL on fire, well he isn't a miracle worker. Reality is this team needs a lot more pieces and is a work in progress, it wasn't 2 players and a coach short of a Super Bowl run. It deserves no respect, because it hasn't earned any for the last 8 seasons.
9-6.We sweep the f**king division within the final weeks of our schedule.
Easy boys....
We are a 5-7 win team
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
5 more wins to prove him wrong. I'm betting on my Niners
WTF is that guy talking about. We're a 2 win team. Maybe we'll be a 3 win team Sunday afternoon.
As long as this team stays healthy and with Edwards, we'll test anyone in this league IMO

The Oline and A.Smith need to get their act together though.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
we are not better than a 6 win team until we win more than 6 games

I would certainly agree with this statement. If we are a 9 win team we should win nine games.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
"I guess I'm leaning toward San Francisco, but I don't feel confident," Matt Williamson of Scouts Inc. said this week. "The Rams could finish strong. I can't see Seattle doing it. And I think Arizona is a six-win team, but they are all kind of six-win teams."

Im really starting to get sick of this s**t, people are giving us no credit what so ever, Im not saying where a major contender but we are definitly better than a 6 win team its a joke, I hope we win this week and that d-bag will realize how little he actually knows about football.

Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
we are not better than a 6 win team until we win more than 6 games

who let captain obvious in the building

Quit being such a bandwagoneer. You probably thought this was a six or less win team too before the season started.

Um actually no I didnt, and thats not a bandwagonner, its just being a hopeful fan guy
Originally posted by BobS:
Who let captain delusional in? Until this team either gets a top five defense or a real NFL quarterback it will be a 6-8 win team, also this year unless you didn't notice we have a rookie head coach. This is the NFL not the Pac-12, a lot of 49er deluded homers thought Harbaugh would immediately set the NFL on fire, well he isn't a miracle worker. Reality is this team needs a lot more pieces and is a work in progress, it wasn't 2 players and a coach short of a Super Bowl run. It deserves no respect, because it hasn't earned any for the last 8 seasons.
man your glass is always half empty
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Across two different rosters, coaching staffs, and schedules? So what? Are our standards so low now that we have to create false mosaics of success in order to make ourselves feel better?

Come on. The team is laregly the same from last year. Take away a few players from this defense and insert equal or better players and you get the same team that finished strong last year. I do agree with you that coaching matters but the coaching has improved. Schedules. Blah. It changes every year except for the division games. That's a consent.
IM GOING TO TAKE THIS TIME OF JOY TO TELL ALL THE HATERS OUT THERE THAT WE ARE BETTER THAN A 6 WIN TEAM!!!! GO NINERS!!! GREAT GAMES BY SMITH, HUNTER, GORE, DAVIS, AND ALDON SMITH REALLY MADE A PUSH TO BE A STARTER TODAY!!!!! WOOHOO!
I don't think his point of view is unreasonable. We haven't done anything to suggest that he's wrong. I think we're more than a 6 win team, but that has more to do with the fact that our schedule is so weak than anything else.

where 8-6 in our last 14 games

Across two different rosters, coaching staffs, and schedules? So what? Are our standards so low now that we have to create false mosaics of success in order to make ourselves feel better?

how about 3-1 and 2-0 on the road
Didn't lose, lol
Half way there!