There are 161 users in the forums

!!!!!! VIDEO OF ALL NEW ORLEANS OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE DRIVES UP !!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Afrikan:
on the first play of the second half video....it looks like Alex was determined to hit the FB the whole time...but if you look Vernon was about to be WIDE open for a big gain.

I know that is just one play...but I just feel Alex leaves potential game changing plays on the field.

yeah i seen that. vd would have been wide open for a gain of like 20+... but this did happen on a play where we gained like 9 yards. if it came on a play where he held the ball too long and got sacked, i'd hold it against him.
  • 49ers
  • Veteran
Thanks for the quality vids!
Some tips. If you plan to do this for every game, then you should just use the first post, and edit it out every week instead of putting the links throughout random pages. Becomes boring to look through the pages to find every link :P

Also, it the videos are pretty good quality, but 1080P is amazing. Probably take a whole lot more time to do it, but yeah.

Thanks for the videos. This would go great with the dude who broke down the Offensive plays last week.

EDIT: That Crabtree catch was sick as f**k too. Nice route.
[ Edited by Famousoverdose on Sep 29, 2011 at 2:21 AM ]
I would love to do 1080p but I don't have a laptop and this netbook can't handle those kinda things, sorry.

I was going to ask, do you guys want me to just edit the first post each week, or do you want me to make a new thread for each game? I'm fine with whichever works best for everyone. I had planned to edit the first post and make a new post in here once all the videos were up for each side (second half defense is converting to youtube format right now by the way) but didn't know how I should handle it after Sundays game.
We know that the offensive line is the biggest problem with the offense, but I've noticed one other thing too. A lot of the time when our WRs, TEs, or RBs catch the ball they come to a complete stop and try to fake out the defender. Now, maybe its just me, but shouldn't they keep moving and try to get upfield?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
This is great. Thanks for all the effort. Definitely update the first post with the videos. Will YouTube let these stay???
http://youtu.be/2f-0zbZl1gM
Hope the defense plays that good against the iggles. Thanks again man.
No problemo. Again, thanks to everyone for their support. I would reply to all of you with separate thanks, but i'm sure the mods wouldn't appreciate 8 posts in a row
[ Edited by Whomeam on Sep 29, 2011 at 6:12 AM ]
Originally posted by Whomeam:
I would love to do 1080p but I don't have a laptop and this netbook can't handle those kinda things, sorry.

I was going to ask, do you guys want me to just edit the first post each week, or do you want me to make a new thread for each game? I'm fine with whichever works best for everyone. I had planned to edit the first post and make a new post in here once all the videos were up for each side (second half defense is converting to youtube format right now by the way) but didn't know how I should handle it after Sundays game.

I'm with the majority as well...just edit the first post each week. Outstanding work! I genuinely hope fans watch these vids and THEN post! I generally watch the first game with my heart but the next two times with my mind. It really puts everything into perspective. Thanks for providing the perspective. No doubt, NT just got x100 more perspective/smarter!
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 29, 2011 at 7:41 AM ]

good work homie really appreciate this. i can watch this on the bus ride home
Yeah, when I watched the game live it felt like we did a lot worse than we actually did. Watching these videos back (I forgot to add, I accidentally cut out one of the field goals, sorry) it was the really fixable stuff that screwed us over. Especially the drops by Crabtree and Gore and then the penalties on Rachal.
Originally posted by PTulini:
We know that the offensive line is the biggest problem with the offense, but I've noticed one other thing too. A lot of the time when our WRs, TEs, or RBs catch the ball they come to a complete stop and try to fake out the defender. Now, maybe its just me, but shouldn't they keep moving and try to get upfield?

At times, but rarely do they catch the ball in stride. Most of the time it's VD. And that's the main problem. Look at every completion. Even the pass Crabtree dropped at about the 2:28 mark of the 2nd half video the pass was behind him, and he had nothing but space in front of him. He still should have caught the ball, but if it was placed out in front of him he would have had at least another 20 yards to run. The next pass after that on the bootleg he hits Crabs in stride and he goes forward. The only other pass to hit a wr in stride was that deep ball to VD.
[ Edited by lamontb on Sep 29, 2011 at 8:08 AM ]
Yeah, when I watched the game live it felt like we did a lot worse than we actually did. Watching these videos back (I forgot to add, I accidentally cut out one of the field goals, sorry) it was the really fixable stuff that screwed us over. Especially the drops by Crabtree and Gore and then the penalties on Rachal.

Totally...and loved the "Shuuuuuut up!" insert too!
Originally posted by NCommand:

Totally...and loved the "Shuuuuuut up!" insert too!

Hahahaha I was wondering if someone would catch that. Had to do it.
Share 49ersWebzone