There are 230 users in the forums

!!!!!! VIDEO OF ALL NEW ORLEANS OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE DRIVES UP !!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
GREAT PASS @ 7:00 mark!!!!

hah! Funny man!

Hey, whenever you can get that decisive 4th quarter drive up. That's the one that changed the course of the game...
Originally posted by susweel:
That should be one short video.

Thanks for the vid. Look forward to more!
Originally posted by daWest:
it be really sweet if you could upload the entire game, offense, defense and ST, but do it NFL network "Game of the Week Replay" style.
i realize thats a lot of editing to do, but man, it would be appreciated.

He means, can you show the whole game, just minus commercials? If you do this regularly, we can all use your links to discuss specific plays, formations, study personnel packages, scheme, in-game adjustments, etc. In short, NT will become an intelligent place again to discuss 49er football.

Thank you SO much for your time/efforts. You are a true fan and what a resource this would be for all of us!!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
On the 3 step drop Alex has to get rid of the ball, you be holding it that long.
On the 3 step drop Alex has to get rid of the ball, you be holding it that long.

which play are you talking about and to who?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:

2nd play of the game
Originally posted by NickSh49:
That should be one short video.

2nd play of the game

First read wasn't open, and by the time he saw Morgan on the left side of the field, he was being sacked.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

2nd play of the game

First read wasn't open, and by the time he saw Morgan on the left side of the field, he was being sacked.
this

This is great whomeam! I know this sounds greedy but any way to put the whole game on youtube?
Well i'll tell you guys what. I'm editing the second half right now but i'm about to head home so it's going to have to wait till I get there and settle in. I'll do the offensive videos today and i'll do the defensive videos tomorrow. Since i'm including the special teams with the offense/defense videos, it'll be the whole game but broken up into four parts. My only worry is that my account will get banned for doing this, and I think if I do a straight forward "full game without commercials" post, it'll get noticed quicker. So i'll do it the way I described. Hopefully that works for everybody.
Based on our problems on the interior (C, RG) and even the exterior.. (LT) ... We should be trying a lot more rollouts to the right side. The roll-out will benefit two players the most.

1) Alex Smith - gets him away from pressure and outside the pocket where many QBs are most comfortable.
2) Vernon Davis - His opposite side of the field drag route has been huge for him. If teams try to heavily protect the right side, he'll be wide open more often than not on that route.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Also Gore does look slower then before.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
yes please.... can I request of ALL of Alex's passing attempts....even the sacks.....thankx.

if you have preseason...could you do one of Kaepernick..or at least all of his INTS.

Every snap of the offense is going to be included, every time there's a penalty to stop the snap, every timeout, etc.

As for the Kaep stuff, I really like the dude so i'd be down with doing an all Kaep video. I don't have two of the preseason games, but i'm pretty sure I know where to nab them. If I have time after doing the defensive videos tomorrow i'll for sure do it. I talk to his brother on Twitter sometimes, nice guy.
Share 49ersWebzone