There are 429 users in the forums

!!!!!! VIDEO OF ALL NEW ORLEANS OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE DRIVES UP !!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
thanks!!!
I have all 3 games on my dvr. Have not bothered to watch any of them.Only one worth watching is the Dallas game until the last half of the 4th quarter and that's sad.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 1stAndGoal49ers:
I have all 3 games on my dvr. Have not bothered to watch any of them.Only one worth watching is the Dallas game until the last half of the 4th quarter and that's sad.

I erased that game. That games just pisses me off.
did alex audible to the SAME exact 1st play of the game on the 3rd play of the game??
Originally posted by Whomeam:
Would people be interested in these? I download the games each week so I can watch them again, I have the time, I have the software, etc. If people were interested, I could piece together the drives (including punts at the end of them if there are some) and throw them up on Youtube.

I signed up just to do the following:

"Thank You!"
Okay guys. Got home, took a nap and then watched a Breaking Bad marathon with my uncle for a bit. Just got done editing the second half, it's converting to a youtube friendly format right now and will be done in about an hour and a half. After that, 20 minutes to upload on Youtube and then it'll be ready. I'll post in here right when it's done.
Originally posted by NextofKIN:
Would people be interested in these? I download the games each week so I can watch them again, I have the time, I have the software, etc. If people were interested, I could piece together the drives (including punts at the end of them if there are some) and throw them up on Youtube.

I signed up just to do the following:

"Thank You!"

Haha no problem man, I love doing this. It's no problem at all.
Here you go guys. Sorry it took so long.

http://youtu.be/K8hjWOEWcio

Enjoy.
Also, "Fuh nay nay"
Thanks for sharing!

I can't wait to see the defense...but Smith played WAY better than I had originally thought. That audible to Davis was a thing of beauty! If Harbaugh/Roman would allow Alex to audible out of all of these 5+ blitzing defenses, we could have absolutely destroyed the Bengals. The middle of the field was wide open all day as was constant single coverages on the WR's d/t them constantly bringing the house...which lead to critical sacks, no time for Alex to find anything other than the hot read, no running room, tons of penalties, etc. Harbaugh/Roman need to take advantage of these easy mismatches and let Alex make the call like he did on that audible to Davis (single coverage). Simple!

I did like many of the passing formations with Miller, Crabtree, Davis, etc.

Bring on the defense, my friend. Will you have time to do the other two games? Can we have you work in conjunction with the NT admins and bring you some donations for all your work? What a resource...
Man that dropped pass by Crabs on the slant is just painful to watch. That's a 25+ yard gain waiting to happen. Impressive throw though. Oh well. Wasted opportunity.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Here you go guys. Sorry it took so long.

http://youtu.be/K8hjWOEWcio

Enjoy.

Next time dont take so long.
it was bad enough to see them once...
Originally posted by NCommand:
I can't wait to see the defense...but Smith played WAY better than I had originally thought. That audible to Davis was a thing of beauty! If Harbaugh/Roman would allow Alex to audible out of all of these 5+ blitzing defenses, we could have absolutely destroyed the Bengals. The middle of the field was wide open all day as was constant single coverages on the WR's d/t them constantly bringing the house...which lead to critical sacks, no time for Alex to find anything other than the hot read, no running room, tons of penalties, etc. Harbaugh/Roman need to take advantage of these easy mismatches and let Alex make the call like he did on that audible to Davis (single coverage). Simple!

I did like many of the passing formations with Miller, Crabtree, Davis, etc.

Bring on the defense, my friend. Will you have time to do the other two games? Can we have you work in conjunction with the NT admins and bring you some donations for all your work? What a resource...

They need to let Smith audible for the very same reason that make him struggle. Smith's the kind of QB that succeeds when HE is in CONTROL of what's going on. Obviously allowing him to audible to something he feels comfortable doing or whatever he sees is way better than confining him to a particular play "no matter what." That probably caused a hell of a lot of frustration in past years. Smith's not the greatest QB but he's definitely smart...so why not use that to our advantage.
Share 49ersWebzone