There are 198 users in the forums

NaVorro Bowman appreciation thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
we could get a replacement for Gore by trading Patrick Willis. maybe a backup o-lineman for depth too. cmon Baalke pull the trigger before the deadline!
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 52thegreat:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Amir:
this. we should trade Willis before he starts losing more value.

Really? I'm so glad youre not our GM.

Why not?? Bowman in three games has proven to be better than Willis. Bowman is our future, not Willis.
Its obvious, people need to take off their Homer glasses

He's made the probowl every year since he's been in the league. He's regarded as the best MLB by, not only NFL analysts, but NFL players and you think i'm a homer?
It's all about what can you do for me now and Willis can't do it anymore. Bowman is our best MLB and the best in the NFL. Willis is probably the 18th best MLB in the league now.
It's all about what can you do for me now and Willis can't do it anymore. Bowman is our best MLB and the best in the NFL. Willis is probably the 18th best MLB in the league now.

And im told I'm a homer...
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I remember a time when we drafted him, that you (Jira) said he was such a bad fit that the draft was tanked. LOL I remember telling you he is TKOs replacement and he would be perfect.

Anyways....BOWMAN FTW!

Oh no, I was way off on him and you were %100 right. I did not think he was a good fit as an ILB in the 3-4. Mainly because we had Willis and I thought would use Bowman as the "Ted" but with Fangio here as DC, he is just letting the both of them attack.
this. we should trade Willis before he starts losing more value.

• boast
  • Hella Fame

• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame

You are. You can't accept that Bowman is now the best MLB on our team. Take off your homer glasses.
Originally posted by boast:

The dynamite just went BOOM
  • Otter
  • Veteran

You are. You can't accept that Bowman is now the best MLB on our team. Take off your homer glasses.

Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
IMO, we have 5 guys on the defense playing at pro bowl level right now... Willis, Bowman, Justin Smith, Ray Mac and Carlos Rogers. If Goldson and Spencer can stay healthy and Aldon Smith can develop on the fly this season. Our defense could get us to 8-8 and the division title.

I'm not sure I'd say all those guys are playing like pro bowlers just yet. I just can't get over how badly our secondary got torched by Dallas.

But Bowman is playing very well. Guys like Bowman and Ray Mac are really helping this defense. Because they are playing so well it prevents teams from honing in on Willis and J. Smith. Everybody must be accounted for. We have one of the top 5 front 7's in the NFL thanks to these guys stepping up.

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by boast:

The dynamite just went BOOM

Boom what? He posted a fantasy football update about defenses focusing on Willis. I'm done playing this game.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Boom what? He posted a fantasy football update about defenses focusing on Willis. I'm done playing this game.

No games. Stat's don't lie. Bowman is playing better than Willis this year. Simple as that. Willis is the old ish, Bowman is the new ish.
This thread is very entertaining
No games. Stat's don't lie. Bowman is playing better than Willis this year. Simple as that. Willis is the old ish, Bowman is the new ish.

Offensive coordinator's, Quarterbacks, Running back's, etc...FEAR and Gameplan against Patrick Willis. Bowman does not have that kind of respect....YET!
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Offensive coordinator's, Quarterbacks, Running back's, etc...FEAR and Gameplan against Patrick Willis. Bowman does not have that kind of respect....YET!

they used too. Now that they see what Bowman can do, I expect them to start triple and quadruple teaming Bowman. He's THAT good. Hopefully Willis can make plays now since he only has to worry about one guy blocking him.
Share 49ersWebzone