There are 191 users in the forums

NaVorro Bowman appreciation thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Otter:
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by 52thegreat:
And im told I'm a homer...

You are. You can't accept that Bowman is now the best MLB on our team. Take off your homer glasses.

I can't figure out if these guy's are serious or just trolling...
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

messing man, messing. Don't get worked up over it. The love Willis.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Offensive coordinator's, Quarterbacks, Running back's, etc...FEAR and Gameplan against Patrick Willis. Bowman does not have that kind of respect....YET!

they used too. Now that they see what Bowman can do, I expect them to start triple and quadruple teaming Bowman. He's THAT good. Hopefully Willis can make plays now since he only has to worry about one guy blocking him.

Can you still reach your keyboard? I would think that your nose has grown so much from all of your lies in this thread, Pinnochio, that it would push against your monitor requiring you to sit too far away to type.

• Jiks
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

messing man, messing. Don't get worked up over it. The love Willis.

Oh, I've learned over the years to take everything said in here with a grain of salt. But nothing surprises me around these parts, I honestly wouldn't have been surprised if they were serious. That's why I asked.
I know it's early, but if Bowman continues to excel, wouldn't he want to be the MAN on another team like Bart Scott when he went from Baltimore to NY? If Bowman continues to get better like we all want him to, he'll want to make Bart money which is 6yrs for 48 mil.
We can't afford to have two ILBs taking up 19mil of the salary cap. So in two years, one will have to be traded. Or next year, when Bowman holds out for a new contract
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Bowman will be an All Pro. Willis is just playing like a game manager. he's been dropping off lil by lil ever since he broke his hand a few years back.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Otter:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Offensive coordinator's, Quarterbacks, Running back's, etc...FEAR and Gameplan against Patrick Willis. Bowman does not have that kind of respect....YET!

they used too. Now that they see what Bowman can do, I expect them to start triple and quadruple teaming Bowman. He's THAT good. Hopefully Willis can make plays now since he only has to worry about one guy blocking him.

Can you still reach your keyboard? I would think that your nose has grown so much from all of your lies in this thread, Pinnochio, that it would push against your monitor requiring you to sit too far away to type.

I don't know you very well but I'll respect you cuz you're a mod. But I really feel that Bowman is better than Willis.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by boast:
Bowman will be an All Pro. Willis is just playing like a game manager. he's been dropping off lil by lil ever since he broke his hand a few years back.

Exactly. I'm tired of all these Williscuses.
This is funny, i do agree that Bowman is playing great football. But all this talk about him doing better than Willis is ridiculous.. Same thing happened last year, the line is sending a guard or tackle to put hands on Willis to try to take him out of the play.. Bowman is getting all the tackles cuz hes free. Just like spikes had a great year last year with us.. Willis will make some big tackles and ints when the team needs him too.. Just goes to realize that we have 2 dominate MLB,s

maybe Fangio doesn't trust him?

• Otter
  • Veteran

Oh Sweet Mother of....am I allowed to ban you?
Originally posted by RiversideNine84:
This is funny, i do agree that Bowman is playing great football. But all this talk about him doing better than Willis is ridiculous.. Same thing happened last year, the line is sending a guard or tackle to put hands on Willis to try to take him out of the play.. Bowman is getting all the tackles cuz hes free. Just like spikes had a great year last year with us.. Willis will make some big tackles and ints when the team needs him too.. Just goes to realize that we have 2 dominate MLB,s

Exactly. This is just like the "Trade Vernon Davis" thread.
If we can somehow, someway get a really good secondary together, we might be see what could be the next great defense.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame

Yup. If Willis doesn't get 10+ tackles a game, then he's playing bad. Plus, I heard that Willis' hand are small compared to other MLB's. That's probably why he's having a hard time getting off his blocks. Bowman has some of the biggest hands in the league. justsayin.
I'm really happy with Brooks and Bowman's performance so far this year,, but don't let the stats fool you,, teams game plan to PW,, not Bowman
Share 49ersWebzone