There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Smitty, yay Smitty 1st half-2nd half stats

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
rooting for him to fail??? LOL

ive been supporting him for 6 years hoping one day he'd "get it". he's already failed in case you're late to the party.

So it is his play this season that has convinced you he can't "get it?"
Originally posted by Shaj:
you left out a lot of info. The intent of those posts was to downplay Brady's capabilities and try to put Smith in the same zip code. I think that's a enormous slap in the face to Brady. They don't belong in the same sentence, paragraph, or even discussion.
Interesting, you are allowed to discuss about Alex Smith all over again even if there are no real problems with him recently. But if someone makes a nice comparison to Brady, you try to shut his mouth.
Originally posted by BHulman:

ive been supporting him for 6 years hoping one day he'd "get it". he's already failed in case you're late to the party.

So it is his play this season that has convinced you he can't "get it?"

yep, i saw him play for 5 min and had a revelation. brilliant.
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by Shaj:
you left out a lot of info. The intent of those posts was to downplay Brady's capabilities and try to put Smith in the same zip code. I think that's a enormous slap in the face to Brady. They don't belong in the same sentence, paragraph, or even discussion.
Interesting, you are allowed to discuss about Alex Smith all over again even if there are no real problems with him recently. But if someone makes a nice comparison to Brady, you try to shut his mouth.

you have to forgive brady for losing and throwing 4 picks, he was wearing rather large rings on his hand that accounted for the inaccurate passes.
Mods please delete this thread. I started it, but it has turned to pure stupidity...

Do I have that option?
Originally posted by dave1003:

I guess your right, if staring off the season 2-1 and Alex smith being a big reason why is your definition of failing then he is a colossal failure.

omg we're 2-1??? i take back everything i said about him!
Tom Brady < Alex Smith

Because Alex was 20-30 200 yards 0 TDs and 0 pics
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Mods please delete this thread. I started it, but it has turned to pure stupidity...

Do I have that option?

Bump
omg we're 2-1??? i take back everything i said about him!

I know how much it pains you to have Alex smith be our qb, but you better get used to the torture for another 13 games this year, and an extension if he keeps playing the way he does.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Tom Brady < Alex Smith

Because Alex was 20-30 200 yards 0 TDs and 0 pics

thank god we don't have a horrible qb like brady
Originally posted by 49erFan:
Give Smith credit for what he has done, but those not giving credit to the defense today, either didn't watch, or simply don't comprehend football. The fact that the offense went backwards from penalties, sacks, and runs for losses, more than forward most of the game makes it absolutley AMAZING that the offense still had a chance to win the game.

Until the end, we were watching two of the ugliest offenses in the NFL operate. It was that awful...

By the way, while Smith deserves his credit, so do a couple of other offensive players. Vernon Davis, and Kendall Hunter both stepped up for the team and made big plays.
Agree. It is a team game and the D was HUGE.

Smith did some good things and had some good drives. BUT - he was more inaccurate then in weeks 1 and 2. Also, even with the O line issues, dude is checking down WAY TOO MUCH. I am very pleased but expect more.