There are 135 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Andy Lee

Who kicked your dog?

Andy Lee is the shizznit!!!!! All that and a bag of chips!!!

Andy Lee for Prez!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by ninertico:
Who kicked your dog?

obviously it was Andy Lee
i see what hes saying.... your only looking at the punter once every 4th down unless its near the end of the game and u need a win, so you only see him 3-4 times a game compared to a QB/LB etc etc that you see every play making contributions...

Andy lee is a great punter but like someone else said he is a reason we are 13-3 just like the rest of the players on our roster are a reason we are 13-3.. Brian jennings our long snapper since 2000'?? Harbaugh in the paper this morning said hes a Jedi Knight at snapping the ball lol :P
cmon guys. he asked nicely......sorta.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by ninertico:
Who kicked your dog?

obviously it was Andy Lee

you ain't never gonna see that dog again.
Originally posted by SundayTicket:
i see what hes saying.... your only looking at the punter once every 4th down unless its near the end of the game and u need a win, so you only see him 3-4 times a game compared to a QB/LB etc etc that you see every play making contributions...

Andy lee is a great punter but like someone else said he is a reason we are 13-3 just like the rest of the players on our roster are a reason we are 13-3.. Brian jennings our long snapper since 2000'?? Harbaugh in the paper this morning said hes a Jedi Knight at snapping the ball lol :P

Have you looked at our 3rd down conversions Yeah, we get to see Andy Lee more than I wanted to. Andy Lee can turn what usually view as a negative in a punt, into a positive. And that's why Andy Lee is appreciated by Niners fan.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Jan 10, 2012 at 8:29 AM ]
hey how about that brian jennings...he really gets that ball quick to andy lee
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by ninertico:
Who kicked your dog?

obviously it was Andy Lee

you ain't never gonna see that dog again.
Originally posted by hofer36:
hey how about that brian jennings...he really gets that ball quick to andy lee

Brian Jennings is better at his position than any other player is at any other position. If you equalized all positions, he would be the best player in the game.

#notajoke.
Punter envy?
Originally posted by hofer36:
hey how about that brian jennings...he really gets that ball quick to andy lee

Jedi Knight. He uses the Force to guide that ball long distance with accuracy to Andy Lee.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by ninertico:
Who kicked your dog?

obviously it was Andy Lee


is that a pooch kick?
is andy lee related to buddy lee, the little jean guy?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,210
I just remember the days when our special teams were horrible from a punter to a kicker to a return man. Even back in the day remember when we had to entice reggie roby to come out of retirement to punt for us in 1998 and that was about the same time we were so happy when we had terry kirby do a decent job returning kicks because anyone after john taylor left was just awfull. amp lee, derrick loville, yuk
Andy Lee is a sexxxxxy mutha fuka