LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 288 users in the forums

Andy Lee

Shop 49ers game tickets
According to PFR, the only other time Andy Lee punted only once was the 34-20 win over Oakland in 2006.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/L/LeexAn20/gamelog/

Anyone own an Andy Lee jersey? I'm totally thinking about getting one lol.
All-Pro
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Andy Lee hovers 1" above the ground at all times.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

When Andy Lee turns sideways, he enters another dimension--the Land of Dreams--and this is how he always knows exactly what to get you for Christmas.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by HessianDud:

When Andy Lee turns sideways, he enters another dimension--the Land of Dreams--and this is how he always knows exactly what to get you for Christmas.

We once had a bachelor party for Andy. He ate the entire cake, before we could tell him there was a stripper in it.

We once had a bachelor party for Andy. He ate the entire cake, before we could tell him there was a stripper in it.

When Andy Lee does a push-up, he isn't pushing himself up so much as he is lifting the spirits of underprivileged youth, since all of his push-ups are for charity.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

When Andy Lee does a push-up, he isn't pushing himself up so much as he is lifting the spirits of underprivileged youth, since all of his push-ups are for charity.
Andy Lee has an elbow at the midpoint of his penis.

Andy Lee has an elbow at the midpoint of his penis.

If you stare at the sun, you go blind; if you stare at Andy Lee, he politely asks if there's anything he can help you with.
Shane Lechler is better

Originally posted by valrod33:
Shane Lechler is better

Telling Andy Lee that there is someone better than him at something causes him to say, "Gosh darnit," because he doesn't swear, not ever.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Did I ever tell you about the time Andy and I went horseback riding, but there weren't any horses around? Anyway, Andy throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well, wouldn't ya know it, my stamina increased with each day, and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Andy decides to enter me into the Breeders Cup under the name Turkish Delight. And Im running in second place, and I'm running, and I break my ankle. So anyway, they're about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, Dont shoot him, hes a human.
Did I ever tell you about the time Andy and I went horseback riding, but there weren't any horses around? Anyway, Andy throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well, wouldn't ya know it, my stamina increased with each day, and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Andy decides to enter me into the Breeders Cup under the name Turkish Delight. And Im running in second place, and I'm running, and I break my ankle. So anyway, they're about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, Dont shoot him, hes a human.

i find it hard to believe that Andy Lee would shoot anything, unless it was a wicked game of pool.
Andy Lee doesn't really kick the football. When the ball gets close to his foot it gets scared and jumps 55 yards in the opposite direction.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I saw Andy Lee climb Mt.Everest barefoot and shirtless. When he was done, he asked me to get him a blueberry slurpee.
Share 49ersWebzone