LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 125 users in the forums

Justin Smith, one of the all-time best 49er defensive linemen appreciation thread.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Justin Smith is thee best 3-4 DE in any league of football. What a transition hes made from a 4-3 DE to a 3-4 DE I don't think I've ever seen a pure college 4-3 DE do that. Dude completely destroyed Gerhart for a loss, that was my favorite play of the whole preseason.
Justin apparently has discovered the fountain of youth. Wow and Wow.
Someone do a gif of that one arm body slam
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Aug 26, 2013 at 2:14 PM ]
I hope he ends up in the HOF. He's been incredible for us for a long time now. Need to get him a couple rings with some memorable post season plays (already has a few) and he'll get there if he keeps playing like an All Pro (probably will given his style for a while yet).

That said JJ Watt was better than anything football has ever seen last year at the position.
I admit, his TFL on Gerhart gave me a hard-on
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I admit, his TFL on Gerhart gave me a hard-on

someone needs to put up a gif.

of the tackle...not your hard on
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Justin Smith is thee best 3-4 DE in any league of football. What a transition hes made from a 4-3 DE to a 3-4 DE I don't think I've ever seen a pure college 4-3 DE do that. Dude completely destroyed Gerhart for a loss, that was my favorite play of the whole preseason.

I love me some Justin Smith but he isnt better than Watt currently.
Thanks again Mike Nolan!
Originally posted by verb1der:
Thanks again Mike Nolan!

best helicopter ride ever

Originally posted by xela510:

thanks for s**tting on the thread

justin smith is the best ever and there is no room for controversy

I would agree, but Smith is better against the run and collapsing the pocket IMO and the success of our defense is dependent on that. Smith is the most important cog of the best defense in the NFL. But in terms of who the better defensive player is, I think Watt is the best in the NFL.

I'm sure no Texans fan would say Arian Foster is no Adrian Peterson on their forum.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

I'm sure no Texans fan would say Arian Foster is no Adrian Peterson on their forum.

Watt has to be #1
J Smith easy #2

Doesn't matter doe!
I love me some Justin Smith! (No homo)
Rocking his jersey for my fantasy draft today!

In my opinion, this GIF epitomizes everything about Justin Smith.
Share 49ersWebzone