LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Justin Smith, one of the all-time best 49er defensive linemen appreciation thread.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I need a Justin Smith jersey stat!
Originally posted by laughsatyou:
I need a Justin Smith jersey stat!

Put my Gore prowbowl jersey away after the loss to the Cowpukes and put my #94 jersey on. Wore it every Sunday since!!!
Quite possibly the most disruptive defensive lineman I've ever seen play for the team. Even more than that, when the chips are down this guy seems to have an instinctual knowledge of how to ice a game. Simply stunning what kind of year this guy is having.
what i didnt like

he didnt put the nail in the coffin after the last play

Great player that has made some of the biggest plays of this season and he did it again against the Giants. Deserves many accolades.
cowboy will be on rome in about 10 min
Dan Brown: On MNF conference call right now, Ron Jaworski said the #49ers' Justin Smith merits consideration as Defensive Player of the Year.
We need some magic out of #94 Monday night against the Steelers! Hopefully this will be the week he puts the nail in the coffin on a game ending sack or something!
@49ersPR: Xmas comes early 4 #49ers Justin Smith. NFL changes John Beck rush in Was. game to Smith sack.
Originally posted by valrod33:
@49ersPR: Xmas comes early 4 #49ers Justin Smith. NFL changes John Beck rush in Was. game to Smith sack.

Finish the tweet... You left out that he now has 6.5 sacks on the season!

Originally posted by PTulini:

Thats the retweet from Branch, there was no mention of the 6.5 sacks

But there was from the 49ersPR tweet.

But there was from the 49ersPR tweet.
I dont follow them, they are losers
Niners MVP
  • Garce
  • Veteran
He will win Defensive POY
Share 49ersWebzone