LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Justin Smith, one of the all-time best 49er defensive linemen appreciation thread.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Heck yeah. Nice to see it all coming together for Justin.
great person
watch justin smith blow up the center on this play and make him land on his ass on that safety play. BEAST
http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/09000d5d8232e0e6/49ers-defense-safety
man, 4.5 sacks for a 3-4 DE. that's loc'd
Can we just take a moment to thank Nolan for taking him on that magical helicopter tour of the bay and landed him as a free agent? Clements didn't pan out but Smith has been a beast for every snap.
Mr. Smith can play ball!!!!!!!!
Yessir, Justin Smith can play some football. Justin Smith is the best Smith on this t eam as he consistently plays well game after game.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
This mofo NEVER stops. It's great having a guy like that on our team.
I was watching the highlights of A. Smith getting the safety in the Lions game and I saw the ball come out and the guy who picked it up was J. Smith. He was aware that it could have been a live ball, he picked it up and ran it into the endzone. He is tough and he is smart and goes the extra mile in all situations. He is one good player.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
This guys is an absolute rock he never comes out of the game and goes all out every play. True beast

Originally posted by susweel:
This guys is an absolute rock he never comes out of the game and goes all out every play. True beast

I...err...agree?
I FYCJUBG LOVE YOU
Bryant Young reincarnate.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Bryant Young reincarnate.

He came thru in the end again to preserve a win. What a player!
Share 49ersWebzone