There are 174 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

10 guys that know a system + a rookie qb > 11 guys learning a new system

10 guys that know a system + a rookie qb > 11 guys learning a new system

If you took 10 guys that know a system and throw in a qb off the bench (rookie or not) vs 11 guys in a new system. Who would you think has the advantage?
This thread is false.
The evidence so far suggests the 10 guys plus a rookie . . . but let's see how Newton does against Green Bay and other secondary's more competent than the Cards.
If only we could trade our next 50 draft picks for Cam Newton. Our front office is so stupid I can't believe they didn't sell their mother's souls for Newton. He is a first ballot hall of famer and now the Panthers are going to win the super bowl....but don't worry! The world is going to end soon so it doesn't really matter. How about, after we win our next game by an unacceptably low margin, we all eat rat poison and jump off the Golden Gate Bridge! I'll just hang back and stall the police to make sure you all get a clean jump.
Originally posted by Dr_Gonzo:
If only we could trade our next 50 draft picks for Cam Newton. Our front office is so stupid I can't believe they didn't sell their mother's souls for Newton. He is a first ballot hall of famer and now the Panthers are going to win the super bowl....but don't worry! The world is going to end soon so it doesn't really matter. How about, after we win our next game by an unacceptably low margin, we all eat rat poison and jump off the Golden Gate Bridge! I'll just hang back and stall the police to make sure you all get a clean jump.

Oddly enough, someone will be here very soon to quote and agree with you.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
The evidence so far suggests the 10 guys plus a rookie . . . but let's see how Newton does against Green Bay and other secondary's more competent than the Cards.

10 guys + a rookie didn't win, but it does suggest that the offense had way better statistics.
Originally posted by gamechanger:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

10 guys + a rookie didn't win, but it does suggest that the offense had way better statistics.

Very true.
Hey guys... crazy thought here...

Cam Newton STILL might be a bust.
Can Newton is a star in the making and I called it before the draft.
Originally posted by susweel:

Just stop it man. Just stop it.
  • ttown
  • Veteran
I thought with Carolina's change in coaching staff this year that they had a new offense too? Is that wrong?
Originally posted by susweel:

you must be Jesus