There are 575 users in the forums
10 guys that know a system + a rookie qb > 11 guys learning a new system
- 1 2
Shop Find 49ers gear online
10 guys that know a system + a rookie qb > 11 guys learning a new system
Sep 13, 2011 at 8:38 PM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
false
Sep 13, 2011 at 8:39 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,130
Originally posted by jreff22:Originally posted by susweel:Can Newton is a star in the making and I called it before the draft.
you must be Jesus
I'm better then Jesus I'm actually real.
Sep 13, 2011 at 8:47 PM
- 9erVillian
- Veteran
- Posts: 726
ok
Sep 13, 2011 at 8:50 PM
- AXEGRINDER
- Veteran
- Posts: 25,680
yes
Sep 13, 2011 at 8:55 PM
- verb1der
- Member
- Posts: 15,613
Question....would you rather be an ugly winner or a pretty loser?
Sep 13, 2011 at 8:58 PM
- fly15
- Veteran
- Posts: 5,790
Originally posted by gamechanger:
10 guys + a rookie didn't win, but it does suggest that the offense had way better statistics.
lets give him SEVEN yrs..... pls wait
Sep 13, 2011 at 8:58 PM
- niners94
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,650
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by susweel:
Can Newton is a star in the making and I called it before the draft.
you must be Jesus
I'm better then Jesus I'm actually real.
- 1 2