LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 166 users in the forums

Crabtree..whats with him and what would you like to do

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Crabtree..whats with him and what would you like to do

Originally posted by Genius1310:
grantcohn Grant Cohn
Michael Crabtree limps off the field after the game. His left foot is clearly bothering him. #49ers
25 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Fantastic.

Braylon-Ginn-Williams
GIVE THIS MAN HIS MONEY BACK!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
grantcohn Grant Cohn
Michael Crabtree limps off the field after the game. His left foot is clearly bothering him. #49ers

Fantastic.

Braylon-Ginn-Williams

I don't think the guy is even close to be in game shape. At least the other guys had a month of trainning camp. Can't expect him to be a big contributor right away.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Sep 11, 2011 at 5:18 PM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by jreff22:
grantcohn Grant Cohn

Fantastic.

Braylon-Ginn-Williams

I don't think the guy is even close to be in game shape. At least the other guys had a month of trainning camp. Can't expect him to be a big contributor right away.

he's probably injured again if he is limping for playing only a handful of plays
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
Crabtree didn't play much in second half with sore foot. X-rays came back negative, he said.
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
"It was hurting so bad, I was concerned," crabtree said. He's relieved the X-ray showed no damage to left foot.
18 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
Crabtree didn't play much in second half with sore foot. X-rays came back negative, he said.
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
"It was hurting so bad, I was concerned," crabtree said. He's relieved the X-ray showed no damage to left foot.
18 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

that's fairly good news, but the fact that it was hurting at all is troubling.
I think you have to cut him some slack...virtually no training camp...once he was ruled healthy enough to play, he got himself ready. He'll get better and better...Morgan made the best catch of the day. Alex has plenty of weapons...they'll all do their part as they get more comfortable with Harbaugh's WCO. Crabtree will do his part.
i have never liked crab much. i have thought he was a locker room cancer. after our win tonight i watched his interveiw and thought he sounded a little more mature. if he can get over the dissapointment of haven smith as a qb i think he will be awesome. its funny what a win will do for a guys attitude.
Why are people acting like we lost?
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

theyre unhappy we won a game with smith under center

Wanna be losers?
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Wanna be losers?

whine-ers
  • dj43
Not sure this is the best place to put this but I don't feel like starting a new Crabtree thread:

This re-ocurrence of pain in his foot is not a good thing. There are areas in the foot that do not get a great deal of blood flow and as a result, do not heal well and gain full strength as quickly as an arm or a finger. That, plus all the pressure that is put on the foot makes a lot of foot injuries problematic for an extended time.

I would not be surprised to see further X-rays reveal a stress fracture or even a break. My guess is that the team will have to just shut him down completely until this thing is fully healed. Playing through pain is NOT a good thing when it involves the foot.
How many catches did he have yesterday....? The only one I saw was actually a drop when we we're trying to get out of a hole inside of our own 20yds.
I think Crabs may end up being damaged goods. Damn was Al Davis right about this dude??

@CamInman Cam Inman
Friend of mine is pediatrist who told me last night #49ers Mike Crabtree's foot injury will forever hinder him. Sure looked that way today
Share 49ersWebzone