There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Will Konrad Reuland make the roster ?

He's one of my surprise stars of TC. Just made the best of his experience and translating it to the NFL game which appeared evident in last week's game. The dude will allow Harbaugh to run that 3-TE set that worked so well in college. With Davis, Walker and Reuland, Roman can do so much on every down especially first. I know we will still get a dose of vanilla tonight, but it would be nice to seem some more down field throws to the TEs. Still, he definitely a bright spot for us.
yes
can't believe he didn't make it
NO.
10 bucks says he won't make it.
Lee Hammer says NO
Practice squad...
[ Edited by Jakemall on Sep 3, 2011 at 8:38 PM ]
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Practice squad...

still didn't make it...
With Edwards gone, Walker out, and no viable receivers available... it's gotta be KONRAD REULAND TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Dec 27, 2011 at 12:11 PM ]
i think ur right.
yup. He might actually be able to make a catch innthe red-zone as well.
Yeah...it's a real possibility Walker's done for the year. If so, Reuland can play a vital role to augment Vernon. Some in the WZ seem to think Reuland's just a blocking TE, but not so. Looking at his record, he showed he can catch the ball, too. Vernon may get doubled by the Rams, and if so, Reuland could make a contribution immediately. At the WR position, they could sign a vet like Chambers...and he could have the better part of 3 weeks to get enough of the offense down before the playoffs, after we beat the Rams. He's got size and experience over Hastings, whom I know both Harbaugh and Roman liked a lot before he became a victim of the numbers.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Yeah...it's a real possibility Walker's done for the year. If so, Reuland can play a vital role to augment Vernon. Some in the WZ seem to think Reuland's just a blocking TE, but not so. Looking at his record, he showed he can catch the ball, too. Vernon may get doubled by the Rams, and if so, Reuland could make a contribution immediately. At the WR position, they could sign a vet like Chambers...and he could have the better part of 3 weeks to get enough of the offense down before the playoffs, after we beat the Rams. He's got size and experience over Hastings, whom I know both Harbaugh and Roman liked a lot before he became a victim of the numbers.

I actually think this will happen regardless of whther Walker is done for the year.

I think Edwards was released to create a roster spot so that they wouldn't have to put Walker on IR.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
I actually think this will happen regardless of whther Walker is done for the year.

I think Edwards was released to create a roster spot so that they wouldn't have to put Walker on IR.

I think this makes a lot of sense. If you're lacking a WR and your most talented receiver is a TE who may not know how to block, you bring him up and start running more 2/3 TE sets.

This will be an even better move if Walker is able to come back.
Go Konrad!