There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Demarcus Dobbs

Veeeeeeeery impressed with this cat!...
Dobbs does an excellent job of pushing the o line into the backfield. When the o lineman manages to stay in front of him, it seems dobbs is nearly pushing the o lineman into the QB. This will help others get sacks and limit what the QB can do in the pocket. This kid has been impressive.
Dudes got swag
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Dudes got swag

definitely
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
What is it with you and insulting people??

Ignore OND. He has been obsessed with me for a long time now. 5280High is now rivaling him for top stalker award. I will continue to send Christmas cards to both, with the latest autographed picture.

P.S. I think OTC is banging his head right now. If he has to explain how the Big Board works to one more person, he might go insane. Cheers.
[ Edited by MadDog49er on Sep 2, 2011 at 7:15 PM ]
Can somebody post or find the clip of Dobbs pushing the little olineman 10 yards back into the quarterback from the preseason game last night against the Chargers? Thank You!!!
This dude could be the next Coy Bacon!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
This dude could be the next Coy Bacon!

"Uhmmmmmm Bacon"

Homer Simpson
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Ignore OND. He has been obsessed with me for a long time now. 5280High is now rivaling him for top stalker award. I will continue to send Christmas cards to both, with the latest autographed picture.

P.S. I think OTC is banging his head right now. If he has to explain how the Big Board works to one more person, he might go insane. Cheers.

You never send me a christmas card...I haz a sad now.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

Lol. Didn't realize that questioning your occasional posts--especially the ones where you appoint yourself "king of the draft"--makes me "obsessed." Not nearly as obsessed as you are with yourself, of course, but that goes without saying.

I think you're actually unhappy because the Niner's, and their Front Office/scouting department, seem to have found an UDFA, Dobbs, who might turn out to be just as good at the 3-4 DE postion as J.J. Watts, the guy you would have drafted at #7 over Aldon Smith.

So, let's see, the "amateurish" (your word) Niner Front Office got the DE you thought they needed, AND the pass rushing OLB that it was universally conceded they needed, rather than just the DE you would have drafted.

Niner Front office--2; MadDog--1. My big board has the Niners ahead of you on this one.

Thanks for the Christmas Card, btw. I didn't realize that it contains an autographed picture of you, in the manger, til just now. Must have taken you quite awhile to make your signature so small.
[ Edited by oldninerdude on Sep 3, 2011 at 11:27 AM ]
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by hofer36:
seeing dobbs make plays in each of the preseason game makes me wonder why he didnt establish himself as a draftableplayer with georgia...Can anyone explain that?

When he didn't make Maddog's big board (or "Big Board") then most teams chose to ignore him.

The Niners only signed him as an UDFA cause they always do the opposite of what MadDog thinks.

That, or they have a scouting department that actually knows what they're doing.

You should pay more attention to MD. He brings a lot on himself.

It's not an insult when its directed at MD, its either truth or standard procedure, usually both. Go and read any of his posts or arguments, instead of debating with an unbias objective opinion or facts, he comes out with a "holier than thou" attitude and never admits wrong even though the majority of time he is. Example: If I rated 250 prospects for the draft and put my own opinions on them (which i poached from multiple draft sites), chances are I will hit on allot of picks, but Im gonna miss a bunch too. Instead of acknowledging the misses, Ill make excuse after excuse and then point to the 3 picks I nailed ignoring the 20 I complete failed at. Then Im gonna insult your football knowledge and say you don't know sh*t about football, once Im proven wrong there Ill resort to pointing out spelling corrections in your post because thats the best my unoriginal mind can come up with as an insult, or Ill call you Baalkes wife/lover/sister etc. Once I get owned in a thread I write down who completely destroyed me in a debate and never respond to them again, and wait for the next unsuspecting new poster to try and pick on to show my epicness..... sound about right? Not the most respectable way to be taken seriously on a message board.

How about we resort to attacking the posts not the posters. If you feel that he is attacking the posters and not the posts then PM a mod, don't go doing what he or another poster just did or does. Good debates and discussions come from using good debating tactics and discussing the topic in a civil fashion.
Originally posted by Trajik1:
I'm rooting for this kid! He plays hard every down!

Me too. Glad he made the team.
Very happy he made the team.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by hofer36:
seeing dobbs make plays in each of the preseason game makes me wonder why he didnt establish himself as a draftableplayer with georgia...Can anyone explain that?

When he didn't make Maddog's big board (or "Big Board") then most teams chose to ignore him.

The Niners only signed him as an UDFA cause they always do the opposite of what MadDog thinks.

That, or they have a scouting department that actually knows what they're doing.

You should pay more attention to MD. He brings a lot on himself.

It's not an insult when its directed at MD, its either truth or standard procedure, usually both. Go and read any of his posts or arguments, instead of debating with an unbias objective opinion or facts, he comes out with a "holier than thou" attitude and never admits wrong even though the majority of time he is. Example: If I rated 250 prospects for the draft and put my own opinions on them (which i poached from multiple draft sites), chances are I will hit on allot of picks, but Im gonna miss a bunch too. Instead of acknowledging the misses, Ill make excuse after excuse and then point to the 3 picks I nailed ignoring the 20 I complete failed at. Then Im gonna insult your football knowledge and say you don't know sh*t about football, once Im proven wrong there Ill resort to pointing out spelling corrections in your post because thats the best my unoriginal mind can come up with as an insult, or Ill call you Baalkes wife/lover/sister etc. Once I get owned in a thread I write down who completely destroyed me in a debate and never respond to them again, and wait for the next unsuspecting new poster to try and pick on to show my epicness..... sound about right? Not the most respectable way to be taken seriously on a message board.

How about we resort to attacking the posts not the posters. If you feel that he is attacking the posters and not the posts then PM a mod, don't go doing what he or another poster just did or does. Good debates and discussions come from using good debating tactics and discussing the topic in a civil fashion.
Poor Righteous Teacher in full effect. Self Distruction! You're head for self distructions! (Sing along).