There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I still dont understand the Crabtree hate ....

Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Link Q: Do you appreciate Braylon?s fresh start? ALEX SMITH: I haven?t been around him before so I don?t know if it?s a new thing, but yeah, I mean the guy?s a professional. He works hard. He?s even on me a lot of times ? let?s go through this or let?s do this. Very professional about how he goes about his job, aside from his ability. How he approaches the game it?s almost a lifestyle. He takes it very seriously. He?s putting everything into, so you appreciate that as a quarterback. And all our guys do. I?ve been so impressed with all the guys, how much they?ve committed. They?re not sitting on the fence. Everybody?s in. That?s great to see. Q: When was the last time you threw to Michael? ALEX SMITH: Crabtree? Q: Yeah. ALEX SMITH: This summer. Q: What are you hearing about his timeframe? ALEX SMITH: No idea. Couldn?t tell you. Q: When you find out could you tell us? ALEX SMITH: (Laughs) yeah. ********************************************** I'm not really one to stir the pot but this is the 2nd or 3rd time Smith's been "short" about Crabtree. Has he ever been this effusive about Crabtree (compared to his praise for Braylon)? I think it's reasonable to assume Smith and Crabtree don't have much of a relationship. I could be wrong.

Crabtree is a punk b***h I hope when she comes she is a back up.
I don't know about hate, but it is only natural to have suspicion about a guy who was hyped up so much, but has shown up so little.
Originally posted by djfullshred:
I don't know about hate, but it is only natural to have suspicion about a guy who was hyped up so much, but has shown up so little.

Who you talking about Smith,Edwards or Crabtree?
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Link Q: Do you appreciate Braylon?s fresh start? ALEX SMITH: I haven?t been around him before so I don?t know if it?s a new thing, but yeah, I mean the guy?s a professional. He works hard. He?s even on me a lot of times ? let?s go through this or let?s do this. Very professional about how he goes about his job, aside from his ability. How he approaches the game it?s almost a lifestyle. He takes it very seriously. He?s putting everything into, so you appreciate that as a quarterback. And all our guys do. I?ve been so impressed with all the guys, how much they?ve committed. They?re not sitting on the fence. Everybody?s in. That?s great to see. Q: When was the last time you threw to Michael? ALEX SMITH: Crabtree? Q: Yeah. ALEX SMITH: This summer. Q: What are you hearing about his timeframe? ALEX SMITH: No idea. Couldn?t tell you. Q: When you find out could you tell us? ALEX SMITH: (Laughs) yeah. ********************************************** I'm not really one to stir the pot but this is the 2nd or 3rd time Smith's been "short" about Crabtree. Has he ever been this effusive about Crabtree (compared to his praise for Braylon)? I think it's reasonable to assume Smith and Crabtree don't have much of a relationship. I could be wrong.

Crabtree is a punk b***h I hope when she comes she is a back up.

Gender confused Sus?
Crabtree is a douche
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,139
He's a slacker.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Link

Q: Do you appreciate Braylon’s fresh start?
ALEX SMITH: I haven’t been around him before so I don’t know if it’s a new thing, but yeah, I mean the guy’s a professional. He works hard. He’s even on me a lot of times – let’s go through this or let’s do this. Very professional about how he goes about his job, aside from his ability. How he approaches the game it’s almost a lifestyle. He takes it very seriously. He’s putting everything into, so you appreciate that as a quarterback. And all our guys do. I’ve been so impressed with all the guys, how much they’ve committed. They’re not sitting on the fence. Everybody’s in. That’s great to see.

Q: When was the last time you threw to Michael?
ALEX SMITH: Crabtree?

Q: Yeah.
ALEX SMITH: This summer.

Q: What are you hearing about his timeframe?
ALEX SMITH: No idea. Couldn’t tell you.

Q: When you find out could you tell us?
ALEX SMITH: (Laughs) yeah.




**********************************************


I'm not really one to stir the pot but this is the 2nd or 3rd time Smith's been "short" about Crabtree. Has he ever been this effusive about Crabtree (compared to his praise for Braylon)? I think it's reasonable to assume Smith and Crabtree don't have much of a relationship. I could be wrong.

The reason Smith is so effusive about Edwards and "short" re Crabtree is that Crabtree has made no effort whatsoever to establish that rapport with his QB, unlike Braylon who realizes how important that is. I'd bet that Edwards has spent more time with Smith in his short time than Crabtree has the past 2 plus years. And we wonder why Crabtree is the subject of less tahn warm and fuzzy feelings and Smith is fairly cryptic when discussing him?? I don't wonder at all the hate. I wonder what he's done to earn any love!!!????
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
I wonder what he's done to earn any love!!!????

Pretty much, this. However - once he goes to Dallas and plays on artificial turf, he'll be good. Man he was quick and dangerous when we played the Rams indoor last year.
I still got love for Crabs. I'm hoping he'll live up to his draft status this year. Aver que pedo.
Originally posted by pelos21:
I still got love for Crabs. I'm hoping he'll live up to his draft status this year. Aver que pedo.

The kid's still young - he's only played a season and a half (albeit, through no fault but his own) - he needs to make more of an effort to gel with the rest of the team, and he needs to produce on the field in year three.
Michael Crabtrade!


It's because Crabtree's momma has one big titty and one small titty and they call that B!tch Biggie Smalls
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 24, 2011 at 5:55 PM ]
I cant believe some of you are seriously saying these things about Crabs ...but it doesnt matter I cant wait for him to get healthy and play week 1. Chemistry matters, practice matters, pre-season matters (slightly, since most players hardly play in preseason anyway) but were talking about someone thats been injured. Put it this way when Crabtree returns I'd bet anyone on the webzone that he will be starting which should tell you all you need to know about his skills and talent level. Based on the things I'm hearing I'm so glad you guys arent running the team because Vernon Davis wouldve been traded after his 1st or 2nd year based on the logic you guys are using to judge Crabtree. It takes time for these young receivers to mature and blossom. It also takes the right system, the right coaching and the right QB which we clearly havent had in the two years Crabtree has been in the league ... I'll say it again .. the man has produced all things considered and he's still just a pup ...
this made me lol

http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2011/08/inside-the-49ers/the-michael-crabtree-walk-by/
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
this made me lol

http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/2011/08/inside-the-49ers/the-michael-crabtree-walk-by/

Lol the "Michael Crabtree Walk-by"