-
SybErkRimInAL
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 59,185
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I just want them to march down the field and score an opening possession TD. They never do that. Shut everyone up
i think that's happened once in the past 10 years or so.
-
SonocoNinerFan
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 17,610
Originally posted by lamontb:
I don't need to see them score a lot of points I need to see the o line pick up basic blitzes, and I need to see some competent qb play from the starter.
Yes . . .progress is what needs to be seen. It would be fun to light it up but I don't see that happening for a while.
-
49ERSAM
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,119
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by lamontb:
I don't need to see them score a lot of points I need to see the o line pick up basic blitzes, and I need to see some competent qb play from the starter.
Yes . . .progress is what needs to be seen. It would be fun to light it up but I don't see that happening for a while.
I'd rather see them loose all four preseason games and see them win five in a row after that!
-
goodthings19
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,000
Originally posted by WWFGD:
For the first team to have a scoring drive. That is all I need.
This. It's still very early in the Harbaugh regime to expect anything more.
-
49ERwhiner
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,048
I really want to see improvement on all things offense. I would like to see sustained drives even if they end up with short field goals , I want to see the chains being moved and the defense getting a breather. I have waited a very long time to see these things done on a consistance basis. I want to see the coaches getting a good look at evaluating the players they've got ...... and most of all no injuries. I am happy to wait for the vanilla to disappear and the points to surface when the regular season begins.
-
fandemonium
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,792
Any opinion on the team at this early stage isn't worth the electrons used to post it.
-
SJniner7
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 5,749
I don't care about points. Just show us improvement over last week! Show us that HArbaugh can adapt, game plan, and improve the team on a weekly basis.
-
LambdaChi49
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 13,368
Dont care. All I care is how our first team does against their first team.
-
D_Niner
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 8,508
I want to see TD's, long drives, and the ability to convert 3rd downs. Let the final score fall where it may.
-
HessianDud
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 22,995
all of them
-
chico49erfan
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 13,961
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Dont care. All I care is how our first team does against their first team.
This. O-Line needs to pick it the f up.
-
Otter
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 22,936
30+ if the Raiders f**k up the coin toss again, only 24 if they figure it out.
-
canadian49erfan
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,472
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Dont care. All I care is how our first team does against their first team.
-
NinerBuff
- The Election Dude
-
- Posts: 21,443
Alex: +100 QB Rating
Colin: +90 QB Rating
O-Iine: <3 Sacks
Defense: 2+ Turnovers
-
cwilson830
- Staff
-
- Posts: 5,501
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Dont care. All I care is how our first team does against their first team.
I want a first team TD. Too much to ask?