There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many points do the 49ers need to score this weekend to change your opinon?

How many points do the 49ers need to score this weekend to change your opinon?

Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I just want them to march down the field and score an opening possession TD. They never do that. Shut everyone up

i think that's happened once in the past 10 years or so.
Originally posted by lamontb:
I don't need to see them score a lot of points I need to see the o line pick up basic blitzes, and I need to see some competent qb play from the starter.

Yes . . .progress is what needs to be seen. It would be fun to light it up but I don't see that happening for a while.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by lamontb:
I don't need to see them score a lot of points I need to see the o line pick up basic blitzes, and I need to see some competent qb play from the starter.

Yes . . .progress is what needs to be seen. It would be fun to light it up but I don't see that happening for a while.

I'd rather see them loose all four preseason games and see them win five in a row after that!
Originally posted by WWFGD:
For the first team to have a scoring drive. That is all I need.

This. It's still very early in the Harbaugh regime to expect anything more.
I really want to see improvement on all things offense. I would like to see sustained drives even if they end up with short field goals , I want to see the chains being moved and the defense getting a breather. I have waited a very long time to see these things done on a consistance basis. I want to see the coaches getting a good look at evaluating the players they've got ...... and most of all no injuries. I am happy to wait for the vanilla to disappear and the points to surface when the regular season begins.
Any opinion on the team at this early stage isn't worth the electrons used to post it.
I don't care about points. Just show us improvement over last week! Show us that HArbaugh can adapt, game plan, and improve the team on a weekly basis.
Dont care. All I care is how our first team does against their first team.
I want to see TD's, long drives, and the ability to convert 3rd downs. Let the final score fall where it may.
all of them
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

This. O-Line needs to pick it the f up.
  • Otter
  • Veteran
30+ if the Raiders f**k up the coin toss again, only 24 if they figure it out.

Alex: +100 QB Rating
Colin: +90 QB Rating
O-Iine: <3 Sacks
Defense: 2+ Turnovers

I want a first team TD. Too much to ask?