There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

EVERYBODY GO CRAZY!

If I have the correct twitter account, Aldon Smith's name is @aldonsmithJETS and he keeps posting on the #Jets board. Is Aldon a huge fan of the Jets, or do I have the wrong account, or is Aldon a little slow when it comes to technology?
It is the right account. If you go back on his tweets, he says that the Jets hash has nothing to do with the team.
cut him
Originally posted by HessianDud:
cut him

For reals man

that and he always has his hands on his hips..piss poor conditioning man

then sign Julian peterson
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Aug 9, 2011 at 10:46 AM ]
Originally posted by MSteitz468:
If I have the correct twitter account, Aldon Smith's name is @aldonsmithJETS and he keeps posting on the #Jets board. Is Aldon a huge fan of the Jets, or do I have the wrong account, or is Aldon a little slow when it comes to technology?

lol wrong account im sure.... the jets never had a chance to sign him they had pick number 30.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
cut him

For reals man

that and he always has his hands on his hips..piss poor conditioning man

then sign Julian peterson

wut a looser
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 70,215
@MCrabtreeCOWBOYS likes this thread.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
cut him

This. Immediately.

First he shows up out of shape (hands all on his hips), now he's a Jets fan. Two strikes and you're out in my book.
aldonsmithJETS Aldon Smith
Ok let's clarify something..JETS has nothing to do with the team.


aldonsmithJETS Aldon Smith
Hey lads and gals lol.. JETS Just Enjoy This Stuff And Jets fly high okay I play in Cali not new York. JETS
Originally posted by Overkill:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
cut him

This. Immediately.

First he shows up out of shape (hands all on his hips), now he's a Jets fan. Two strikes and you're out in my book.

cut him with a knife, then cut him from my life
There's already a thread on this and it has nothing to do with the football Jets. All i gotta say is urbandictionary it.
[ Edited by brizznasty on Aug 9, 2011 at 10:51 AM ]
It's gotta be an acronym for something, like "Just Enjoy This S#$%".
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
It's gotta be an acronym for something, like "Just Enjoy This S#$%".

he needs to come up with a new one.

Never Is Not Ever Really Something.
Originally posted by valrod33:
aldonsmithJETS Aldon Smith
Ok let's clarify something..JETS has nothing to do with the team.


aldonsmithJETS Aldon Smith
Hey lads and gals lol.. JETS Just Enjoy This Stuff And Jets fly high okay I play in Cali not new York. JETS

"lads and gals"

Strike 3.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home