LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 351 users in the forums

EVERYBODY GO CRAZY!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Trying to get tickets for this Sunday's Fan Fest at Candlestick. does anyone have extra tickets they can get away with???

Thanks in advance.

49ers.com still has the link up
Originally posted by ninerdaddy:
49ers.com still has the link up

Right on! It wasn't working earlier.

thanks!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings/_/year/2011/week/0

were ranked 26th,worst in NFC West

I'm a little insulted by this disrespect, but I wouldnt put us too much higher, I was expecting us around 21, and not behind Arizona

what do yall think, over/underrated?
Don't really care. I think we could prove to be better than some of the teams above us, but I've felt that way in the past and it didn't happen.

Oh and power rankings in general are worthless.
these things are a waste of time, no bearing on what happens in this season, just a bunch of guys with opinions like you or I, last 3 yrs i've beaten many espn "experts" on their week to week picks and finished out the season with better records than more than half of them
Already posted in NFL talk.
SANTA CLARA, Calif.

Jim Harbaugh ran plenty of game-salvaging two-minute drills during his 14-year NFL playing career. So it’s no surprise the quarterback known as “Captain Comeback” for his ability to rescue a game in the final minutes took advantage of a prime opportunity in late April to make his first significant save as an NFL rookie head coach.

On April 29, during the waning hours of a court order that temporarily lifted the contentious NFL lockout, the league announced that teams could conduct business with their players and first-round draft picks for a brief 36-hour window.

Harbaugh jumped on the phone with quarterback Alex Smith, the 49ers’ No. 1 overall pick in the 2005 draft. Fifteen minutes later, Smith was inside the 49ers’ practice facility.

Oh, and that technicality about Smith being an unsigned free agent at the time, and talk of the 49ers allegedly considering Donovan McNabb, Kevin Kolb or Matt Hasselbeck as his replacement?

Just a formality.......

whole story here
  • Silky
  • Veteran
THE APOCOLYPSE IS COMING! AHAHAHAHAHAAHH TOUCH YOURSELVES! (had to get this in)

I have a boner
Say it aint so!!!!
  • Silky
  • Veteran
THIS IS IT FELLAS. SAY GOODBYE TO THE OLD ZONE.
what the funk?
Share 49ersWebzone