Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by jreff22:
This the bottom line AS sucks, he is not the answer for us.

shut up
You are blind!!

Settle down. Stop trying to inflame.
Why can't i express my opinion when i am told to shut up. What kind of MOD are you?

Because you try to incite posters with absolutely juvenile flame bait. 190836 = serial flamebaiter. You're worse than my ex-wife.
I disagree. I am just expressing my frustration. Why can't i do that. Unlike others I never insult anyone, Including you, even though you are calling me all kind of names.

They react because you continue to inflame. Now stop it. Everybody gets frustrated when a game goes this way.
Harbaugh just called a reporters question ridiculous. Didn't hear the question. "That's a ridiculous comment by you." Sounds like it had something to do with the Rams having nothing to play for, yet still giving the 49ers a good game.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Harbaugh just called a reporters question ridiculous. Didn't hear the question. "That's a ridiculous comment by you." Sounds like it had something to do with the Rams having nothing to play for, yet still giving the 49ers a good game.

I think it was about them tanking.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

shut up
You are blind!!

Why can't i express my opinion when i am told to shut up. What kind of MOD are you?

Because you try to incite posters with absolutely juvenile flame bait. 190836 = serial flamebaiter. You're worse than my ex-wife.
I disagree. I am just expressing my frustration. Why can't i do that. Unlike others I never insult anyone, Including you, even though you are calling me all kind of names.

Wah!.... Wah! ....
Enough. On both sides. We won the game. And more importantly, we did what we were supposed to do as a hunted team--we finished the game. Focus on that for a while.

Originally posted by vamphunter23:
how bout another b******t PI call?

This. +100. We got RAPED by the officials today. That was the worst call of the season. Hands down.

Brown wouldn't have been called if he actually looked for the ball.

shut up
You are blind!!

No. You expect madden-like QB play and when you don't get it, you spit half-truths. Here is a FACT: if Smith isn't on this team, we don't win 10 games. He's been a Godsend for us this year. Love him or hate him, he's been exactly what the 49ers needed this season.
Originally posted by eastie:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
AS ran around like a scared chicken. This is not the way to win games in the playoffs. Our only hope is the D and the special team.

coveage sacks no one was open

what are you talking about?

only real WR today were VD and crabs

both had over 100 yards each and 9 catches

Agreed.

He made due today with Crabtree and Davis as his only legit receiving threats.
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

shut up
You are blind!!

Wah!.... Wah! ....
Enough. On both sides. We won the game. And more importantly, we did what we were supposed to do as a hunted team--we finished the game. Focus on that for a while.

Wouldn't call it "Finishing a Game". More like surviving the game. That injury on their only QB really bailed us out.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

shut up
You are blind!!

No. You expect madden-like QB play and when you don't get it, you spit half-truths. Here is a FACT: if Smith isn't on this team, we don't win 10 games. He's been a Godsend for us this year. Love him or hate him, he's been exactly what the 49ers needed this season.

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
AS ran around like a scared chicken. This is not the way to win games in the playoffs. Our only hope is the D and the special team.

Agreed.

don't feed the Lowell

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
how bout another b******t PI call?

This. +100. We got RAPED by the officials today. That was the worst call of the season. Hands down.

Brown wouldn't have been called if he actually looked for the ball.
He was turned around and getting pushed off by Lloyd.

Agreed.

don't feed the Lowell

Sorry, I was in agreement with 49ersalldaway, not the troll.
Yeah the D got a little sloppy near the end, but they refocused. Teams are going to have to beat us in all three phases in the playoffs. I just don't see a team who will be able to do that to us, including the Saints or GB. I just don't see it. We play mistake-free football, run well, play excellent ST, and even better D.

Agreed.

don't feed the Lowell

Sorry, I was in agreement with 49ersalldaway, not the troll.

Don't feed the Trowell?
Originally posted by Wodwo:

shut up
You are blind!!

High praise coming from you, amigo. I appreciate it!
Share 49ersWebzone