LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 308 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS AT ST. LOUIS RAMS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
49ers enter locker room like a team that lost the game not one that wrapped up the No. 2 seed in the playoffs ..
http://twitter.com/#!/mattbarrows/status/153588056316854274

They'll get over it.

thats may be a good thing. They're pissed at the way the 4th quarter played out. And they should be.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Got what we came for !!! # 2 seed!!

Feels great! Enjoy it, long-suffering 49ers fans around the world! SO frickin happy!

Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Got what we came for !!! # 2 seed!!

Feels great! Enjoy it, long-suffering 49ers fans around the world! SO frickin happy!

well except for a select few.

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
49ers enter locker room like a team that lost the game not one that wrapped up the No. 2 seed in the playoffs ..

They'll get over it.

thats may be a good thing. They're pissed at the way the 4th quarter played out. And they should be.

Yep.

They're gonna unleash some fury in the playoffs!

Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by jreff22:
This the bottom line AS sucks, he is not the answer for us.

shut up
You are blind!!

Settle down. Stop trying to inflame.
Why can't i express my opinion when i am told to shut up. What kind of MOD are you?

Because you try to incite posters with absolutely juvenile flame bait. 190836 = serial flamebaiter. You're worse than my ex-wife.
I disagree. I am just expressing my frustration. Why can't i do that. Unlike others I never insult anyone, Including you, even though you are calling me all kind of names.
No. You expect madden-like QB play and when you don't get it, you spit half-truths. Here is a FACT: if Smith isn't on this team, we don't win 10 games. He's been a Godsend for us this year. Love him or hate him, he's been exactly what the 49ers needed this season.

preach it aj!! i gotcha back brother...
Originally posted by craigyboy:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by jreff22:
This the bottom line AS sucks, he is not the answer for us.

shut up
You are blind!!

Settle down. Stop trying to inflame.
Why can't i express my opinion when i am told to shut up. What kind of MOD are you?

Because you try to incite posters with absolutely juvenile flame bait. 190836 = serial flamebaiter. You're worse than my ex-wife.
I disagree. I am just expressing my frustration. Why can't i do that. Unlike others I never insult anyone, Including you, even though you are calling me all kind of names.
No. You expect madden-like QB play and when you don't get it, you spit half-truths. Here is a FACT: if Smith isn't on this team, we don't win 10 games. He's been a Godsend for us this year. Love him or hate him, he's been exactly what the 49ers needed this season.

preach it aj!! i gotcha back brother...

+1
Originally posted by Wodwo:

They'll get over it.

Yep.

Defense must be really upset with themselves, but they'll clean it up. Anyone notice harbs furious at the post game interview, wow lol.
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:

They'll get over it.

Yep.

Defense must be really upset with themselves, but they'll clean it up. Anyone notice harbs furious at the post game interview, wow lol.
what happened?

They'll get over it.

Yep.

what happened?

it was apparent they let up in the 4th quarter. They gave up some plays. Plus Willis looked a bit rusty.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Jan 1, 2012 at 2:14 PM ]

They'll get over it.

Yep.

what happened?

it was apparent they let up in the 4th quarter. They gave up some plays. Plus Willis looked a bit rusty.

I saw the game. I mean what happened with Harbaugh being upset?

They'll get over it.

Yep.

what happened?

glad theyre pissed off, it'll make them work even harder. that 4th qtr was absolutely unacceptable for that type of defense facing the worst team offensively
Ugly wins are better than pretty losses...great job for the season, this game will get the team to practice harder and play with better intensity.

Also, no Ginn, Williams, Gore (2nd Half), and a rusty Willis getting back into game shape. A week off and then a home playoff game is what the doctor prescribes
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows via Twitter: The fact that 49ers won on the road and wrapped up the No. 2 seed AND felt like crap afterward says a lot about team has changed this season

They'll get over it.

Yep.

what happened?

I saw the game. I mean what happened with Harbaugh being upset?
He got aggresive with 2 reporters asking him stupid questions as usual, but this time he didn't hold back and called one reporters question by saying it was dumb or something to that affect for saying that the rams where playing for #1 draft pick, then mocks another reporters question by repeating it with a funny voice over.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Matt Barrows via Twitter: The fact that 49ers won on the road and wrapped up the No. 2 seed AND felt like crap afterward says a lot about team has changed this season

We're gonna be dangerous...
Share 49ersWebzone