There are 187 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS AT ST. LOUIS RAMS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
We won! Second seed!

Now bring on the negativity from all the pu*sy ass whiney c*cksuckers saying how we wont win a playoff game!

Yeah because this team gave people all the reason in the world to believe that they're a legit playoff contender, going to the wire against a 2 win team.

I'm waiting for all those who feel butt-hurt when the media starts rightfully discounting the team because that performance today was garbage, there wasn't a single segment of the game where this team played well and the offense and the playcalling continue to be abysmal.

Thanks for proving me right.

For missing 3 starting skill players on offense I think they overcame that pretty well. Davis had over 100 yards and Crabtree had over 90 and 2 TD's. Kendall Hunter ran well too.
The Saints LOST to that same team before they even had their first win. To this point, the Niners have overcome every weakness on offense. I know, they lost 3 games, think about that, they ONLY lost 3 games.
Originally posted by 190836:
AS ran around like a scared chicken. This is not the way to win games in the playoffs. Our only hope is the D and the special team.

Seriously?

I mean seriously?

Please just post your own articles, Lowell.
AS ran around like a scared chicken. This is not the way to win games in the playoffs. Our only hope is the D and the special team.

• kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Wtf are people throwing alex under the bus for? In that first half he played some of his best ball all season IMO

Sometimes little punk moves like crapping your pants and taking the sack can ruin a game where you played well for the most part.

We needed Alex to make a play...and he couldn't. 9 times out 10 this season, when we needed him to make a play...he whiffed and settled for letting the D handle it.

lol wtf? This whole thread is sarcasm. Tis annoying.

You think the blocking could have been better.

Ok Lowell
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Wow. We end the season 13-3 and our QB ends season with only 5 picks and people still cry.

Too many niner fans just don't believe in Alex. Considering he is doing exactly what they are asking him to do is beyond their level of comprehension. Things like getting sacked 40+ times while amazingly only losing 2 fumbles is just overlooked. Or like how he has gone 5 games without a turnover which is something an Elite QB does. But no, Alex sucks

okay lowell
Sloppy win, but I'll take it........ There should be no complaints about this team..... 13-3, NFC West Champs and 2nd Seed in the Playoff's........
This has been an awesome season...... no matter what happens in the playoffs, they will be better next year and beyond...........

Go 9ers!!!
[ Edited by kemp_j on Jan 1, 2012 at 1:32 PM ]

Originally posted by vamphunter23:
how bout another b******t PI call?

This. +100. We got RAPED by the officials today. That was the worst call of the season. Hands down.
13-3, nice regular season. Lets pick it up in the playoffs, Go Niners!!!
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by jreff22:
This the bottom line AS sucks, he is not the answer for us.

shut up
You are blind!!

Settle down. Stop trying to inflame.
Why can't i express my opinion when i am told to shut up. What kind of MOD are you?

Because you try to incite posters with absolutely juvenile flame bait. 190836 = serial flamebaiter. You're worse than my ex-wife.
I disagree. I am just expressing my frustration. Why can't i do that. Unlike others I never insult anyone, Including you, even though you are calling me all kind of names.
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
how bout another b******t PI call?

This. +100. We got RAPED by the officials today. That was the worst call of the season. Hands down.

Agree.
Share 49ersWebzone