LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 260 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS AT ST. LOUIS RAMS 2011 GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Crabs is definitely a diva. See how he grabbed Brown to be in the interview alongside him, and say it's about his teammates?
i thought alex played well considering the all the injuries at the WR/TE even Bruce Miller not playing much. He was slinging it very good the first half.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by 190836:
AS ran around like a scared chicken. This is not the way to win games in the playoffs. Our only hope is the D and the special team.

Seriously?

I mean seriously?

Please just post your own articles, Lowell.

Nobody reads them. This way he makes sure someone sees what he writes.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Crabs is definitely a diva. See how he grabbed Brown to be in the interview alongside him, and say it's about his teammates?

Not to mention all the creditors that are coming after him for unpaid loans and jewelry........oh wait thats Dez
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
how bout another b******t PI call?

This. +100. We got RAPED by the officials today. That was the worst call of the season. Hands down.

Maybe not the worst, but this game wouldnt of been a one score game had the ref not called that ish. Lloyd totally did the shoving down there which created the scene, and Tarrel Brown was looking at the ball. You cant make such a bad call. There hasn't been a two game stretch this year where i havent been screaming at the refs for a horrible, GAME CHANGING call. I hope these refs dont make the trip to the playoffs.
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by vamphunter23:
how bout another b******t PI call?

This. +100. We got RAPED by the officials today. That was the worst call of the season. Hands down.

Agree.

didnt he get thrown to the ground in the last game for a PI call? Hes like Doug Christie getting called for a foul against Kobe when Kobe elbowed him in the face
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by jreff22:
This the bottom line AS sucks, he is not the answer for us.

shut up
You are blind!!

Settle down. Stop trying to inflame.
Why can't i express my opinion when i am told to shut up. What kind of MOD are you?

Because you try to incite posters with absolutely juvenile flame bait. 190836 = serial flamebaiter. You're worse than my ex-wife.
I disagree. I am just expressing my frustration. Why can't i do that. Unlike others I never insult anyone, Including you, even though you are calling me all kind of names.

Wah!.... Wah! ....
Defense got sloppy when the game seemed out of hand and special teams hasbe up an onside kick, mixed in there was qb OPI getting called on the defense.

Smith made the right call on that last attempt. Don't force it and risk an interception with the only two real pass catchers out there in double coverage, take the sack and trust the defense.

Remember those same rams beat New Orleans.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Everybody play nice. we won, you know?
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by jreff22:
This the bottom line AS sucks, he is not the answer for us.

shut up
You are blind!!

Settle down. Stop trying to inflame.
Why can't i express my opinion when i am told to shut up. What kind of MOD are you?

Because you try to incite posters with absolutely juvenile flame bait. 190836 = serial flamebaiter. You're worse than my ex-wife.
I disagree. I am just expressing my frustration. Why can't i do that. Unlike others I never insult anyone, Including you, even though you are calling me all kind of names.

Wah!.... Wah! ....

GORE, HUNTER

and NOW

DIX

That is success in the playoffs
Originally posted by SoTx9R:
13-3, nice regular season. Lets pick it up in the playoffs, Go Niners!!!

So ready for the playoffs! Get a week off to rest up to see who we are gonna play! Go 49ers!
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
AS ran around like a scared chicken. This is not the way to win games in the playoffs. Our only hope is the D and the special team.

coveage sacks no one was open

what are you talking about?

only real WR today were VD and crabs

both had over 100 yards each and 9 catches

Agreed.
Originally posted by fropwns:
Everybody play nice. we won, you know?

Gore, Hunter, Dix

We will dominate Candlestix
Originally posted by eastie:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

coveage sacks no one was open

what are you talking about?

only real WR today were VD and crabs

both had over 100 yards each and 9 catches

Agreed.

don't feed the Lowell
Share 49ersWebzone