There are 249 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

San Francisco clinches a first-round bye:

1) SF win + NO loss

nfl.com
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
damn it, of course the eagles and cowboys game will be shown everywhere in the US except cali and washington. damn i cant stand those 2 teams and the fascination with both

It's hard to say what's a better matchup, but it depends on how you look at it. Two teams vying for a division, still up for grabs; or, one hot team, against another on the hunt for the 2 seed, or higher.
I'm going to the game

Look for me in my Frank Gore jersey!
Originally posted by 76Razor:
Originally posted by crabman82:
wasnt gonna go to this game cus of christmas eve, but i said f**k it, i'll be there

yo, i am going to this game too (fingers still crossed that my father-in-law gets the tickets from his friend). would be nice to see other inner fans there!

basically sold out the family on christmas eve, i live in vancouver and am travelling down might even spend the night in a hotel alone on christmas eve in a different country #DEVOTION
Nervous about this Saturday's game? (@SEA) Gut check time! We're on the verge of capturing the #2 seed in the NFC, and this weekend's quickly approaching game is going to be a great test! Last year we lost in Seattle in Week 1 and it turned our season for the worst. Zoners, what do you expect this year? Lets hear your thoughts, feelings and predictions!!!!
We are the better team at every position. Not even scared
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
nvm
[ Edited by susweel on Dec 20, 2011 at 12:49 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
Why you have to start a new thread ? Why not just post in the pre gameday thread ?

Do you think you are special or something ?

My momma said I was special... little did I know what retarded mean then.

Originally posted by valrod33:
We are the better team at every position. Not even scared

12-3
Gonna be a tough game. I think folks are really underestimating how good Seattle and the cards have been playing the last several weeks. Seattle has a good run game and good as run defense. They got 2 very good safeties as well. The Niners were on the verge of blowing that 1st game vs Seattle this year. Baldwin beat them on a deep pass. Ted Ginn saved the day.

seattle is playing really well right now, factor in their good defense in that stadium and you got a tough game coming up
wasnt gonna go to this game cus of christmas eve, but i said f**k it, i'll be there

yo, i am going to this game too (fingers still crossed that my father-in-law gets the tickets from his friend). would be nice to see other inner fans there!

basically sold out the family on christmas eve, i live in vancouver and am travelling down might even spend the night in a hotel alone on christmas eve in a different country #DEVOTION

nice! are you coming down the day of the game?

nice! are you coming down the day of the game?

ya not sure what time though yet, i just decided last night i was gonna go, still recruiting a friend or family memeber to come with
Tarvaris Jackson last 3 games:

109.26 avg rating
0 INT
69.4%
213.66 yards per game
8.2 yards per attempt

Looks like Pete Carroll is copying some coaches...cough Harbaugh...cough...strategy.

I have a feeling the SEA game is going to be similar to the BAL game but SEA will be forced to pass and Jackson is no Flacco.
Hopefully our O-Line can continue it's ballsy performance against the Hawks. They always seem to crumble on the road....
[ Edited by defenderDX on Dec 20, 2011 at 1:13 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone