LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAMEDAY THREAD (MONDAY NIGHT) ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
you people kill me with this stuff! check EVERY roster in the NFL and there are at least two players hurt! that is why there are 2nd string and 3rd string and practice squad, etc.!
now, if the other guys you have on your roster can't play, chalk up another L in the L column!
eff this crap.
We won as a TEAM everybody contributed from the o-line ,d-line, secondary, recievers, special teams and runningbacks coaches etc .Its not our fault they started awflulessbooger and he threw 3 pics and had a fumble there defense sucked too. WE WON WE WON WE WON nuff said
Sorry, but Steelers just got outcoached, outplayed, and their qb was hurt, but so was our best player, p-52 on the sidelines. That's football, and we stuck it too them with the snap it and sling it pass offense...and a D that was truly a world beater tonite. Credit to Coach H for calling blitzes with 5 guys coming, and not just on occasion. Make that 6 guys coming because Aldon played like two men.
Not at all!! Good enough to throw for over three yards = good enough to win!! We smothered and dominated:-). Of he was more mobile tonight I believe aldon records 3 more sacks!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by laughsatyou:
Larry Kreuger : I'm a big boring douche, Gary needs to slap me silly every time I open my stupid mouth.

If you don't like him stop listening. Stop crying about it.

gtfo
  • Garce
  • Veteran
WHO GIVES A f**k
Originally posted by SofaKing:
about 15.7% of the win had to with Big Ben being hurt.

adjusting for earth's gravity ...
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by laughsatyou:
Larry Kreuger : I'm a big boring douche, Gary needs to slap me silly every time I open my stupid mouth.

If you don't like him stop listening. Stop crying about it.

gtfo

larry kreuger is the biggest piece of s**t ive heard on the radio, omg what a loser..

just hearing him talk about how f**king amazing jerico cotchery, hines ward, and arnaz battle were during pregame that "they are some of the best chain movers in the NFL" i just turned off the radio he's such a f**ktard
Imagine if Frank Gore is 100%, hurt Big Ben or not we would have won either way. No Harrison, but no Willis either,

i'm still excited!
ESPN Analysts said the Power Outage favored the Steelers = +1 Steelers
Willis Out = +1 Steelers
Gore not 100% = + 1 Steelers
Home field Advantage = +1 Niners
Harrison Out = +1 Niners
Big Ben injured = +1 Niners

Then you add A squared + B squared = C squared to get the Hypotenuse...LOL

"CUDA SHUDA WUDA." Steelers lose. Niners win. Can't discount it. Part of the game. Play hard or go home.
[ Edited by OC49erLuVeR on Dec 19, 2011 at 11:45 PM ]
  • kray28
  • Veteran
I've always believed that if you are on the field playing...then there really isn't an injury excuse. If the injury was that bad, he should have sat out.
Only downer for me about this game was that it seemed like a lot of people sold their tickets to Steeler fans. Waaaaaay too many terrible towels waving at Candlestick tonight. C'mon Niner fans.......this is our best team in years and we can't fill up the stadium even on MNF.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Dec 19, 2011 at 11:47 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone