LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 226 users in the forums

***SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. PITTSBURGH STEELERS GAMEDAY THREAD (MONDAY NIGHT) ***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
good win boys...nice. freakin. win.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
what about cotangent?

LOL...also the tilt of the earth's axis was off which favored the Steelers.
Originally posted by GSeef49er:
Safety Ryan Clark said it might have all been staged by the 49ers to get them a new stadium."I just feel like San Francisco took a big stage to show the NFL and to show the state of California that they needed a new stadium. I think it was a very strategic move and Candlestick may be no more very soon," Clark said.

People always find ways to talk sh*t...
SF had a transformer blow on purpose all in order to get a new stadium in which is already going in the right direction?

what the f**k? is this an actual quote or an Onion quote? he cannot be that f**king stupid
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by GSeef49er:
Safety Ryan Clark said it might have all been staged by the 49ers to get them a new stadium."I just feel like San Francisco took a big stage to show the NFL and to show the state of California that they needed a new stadium. I think it was a very strategic move and Candlestick may be no more very soon," Clark said.

People always find ways to talk sh*t...
SF had a transformer blow on purpose all in order to get a new stadium in which is already going in the right direction?

what the f**k? is this an actual quote or an Onion quote? he cannot be that f**king stupid
Clark obviously hasn't been a PG&E customer....
Originally posted by eastbay9erfn:
Originally posted by gage:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Who cares, Young is a moron anyways.

You take that back!

Obviously he must be a moron with a law degree, Lombardi trophy and
Stacks of money in the bank.

Maybe he meant Mormon??
NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ben shouldnt have played on. We can only play who they put out there. If the the other team think that the players they put on the field are good enough to take the field then so be it. Suit up. Carrying a injury or not, your fair game.
Still think we would have won pretty easily but it definitely helped.
roethlisberger says he was the best 49er tonight. way to not give credit to us you f**kin f*g...
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
roethlisberger says he was the best 49er tonight. way to not give credit to us you f**kin f*g...

same ol story. we beat a team and they give us back handed compliments or say some stupid s**t. ruthlessbanger can go f**k himself

Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

same ol story. we beat a team and they give us back handed compliments or say some stupid s**t. ruthlessbanger can go f**k himself

I blame Alex
Originally posted by IWasWrongRubber:
NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, they are 5,000 more likes on the niners facebook page since 4 hours ago
  • Paul
  • Veteran

Gang Bang Niner style
coach JH post game press conference was great, saying that Alex should make the Pro Bowl.
Share 49ersWebzone