O-Line sucked today

Alex sucked today

WR's sucked big time today

Can't win when this happen.
Originally posted by whatawegot:
Originally posted by jreff22:
possibly

just a sloppy game by players and coaches

I hope Jim and the coaches take something from this and the film and figure out whats happening
dude come on. You mean look at the film like looking at the film against baltimore and correcting issues from that game. Theyve gotten worse since that game. Todays game could have been 10 sacks if not for twinkle toes smith.. Same issue different year. O LINE. When pressured and confused alex folds and our wideouts are not great at seperation.
Film study doesn't help tired players, that was the issue in Baltimore.

There are always issue that can be worked on, that's why we practice
I'm pretty much disgusted overall with everything...but mostly with the refs. Replay not working?!? Horse****. That was a sack? Bull****
Pass D - disgusted. Picked us apart with one guy. Is he really THAT good?
Dashon - disgusted - never been a fan.
Inability to create a more powerful offense...WR drops, Oline flaws - disgusted.

We have a bright future. Real bright. We have the right staff. We have one hell of a run D. Best front 7 in the league. Is Alex the guy? I've been a supporter since day one. He's good, but is he good enough? We'll get everything figured out. This year isn't our year. I hope to be proven wrong, nothing would make me happier.

Time to start worrying about Pittsburgh.
Don't know, but it has gotta be fixed
Originally posted by Chief:
Our offense sucks

Horrible. Skelton was better than Alex under pressure, our WR's couldn't even locate the f**king ball, and the inside of our O-line got abused. Pathetic.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
It still baffles me how anyone can look at the last offensive play of the game and blame Kendall Hunter. Just ridiculous.

Come on, that WAS a catchable ball. Not perfect, not great, but totally catchable.

The whole play was classic Alex Smith. First, he rolls right for NO REASON. He runs RIGHT at the rusher. Then he does a nice job avoiding the pressure. Then he sets his feet and fires an off target SEED to Hunter. I have never seen a fan blame a receiver for not catching a ball when he has to dive, like the Niner fans who make excuses for Alex. Its ridiculous.
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k Delanie Walker, f**k Ted Ginn and f**k Braylon Edwards

Kendall actually played pretty well that 4th down play albeit was a great effort by Alex but was a tough catch to make. Braylon Edwards on the other hand wdf is wrong with this guy he is like is so non existent they single covered him all day and he didnt do s**t
Every week it's something different, receivers open Alex over throws them, Alex throws a nice ball receivers drop it or can't locate the ball... Does playing calling suck ? I'm no coach and offering any assessment on that I think is a wasteful... We can all agree in the red zone the windows become smaller and having a QB that can extend a play and be accurate is critical.....
I think its time to take the training wheels off of Aldon Smith. When hes in the game, good things happen. I saw him in for long stretches in the 2nd quarter and our D was ferocious. For some reason we went back to only bringing him in on 3rd downs and our D wasnt getting the pressure it was. He needs to be a starter, he plays the run better than what hes given credit for and he's far and away the best pass rusher on the team.

SOAR ALDON SOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
The oline didn't play great but Alex NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO FEEL PRESSURE AND STEP INTO THE POCKET. He does not know how to do neither. As soon as a defender breathes on him, he goes down, unlike Skelton who broke away from a couple of sacks.

Gotta have a pocket to move up into dude.

We had no pocket and the pressure was immediate.

You don't like Alex and thats fine but be honest at least.

He had a play in the 1st half where he side stepped and started to run but pulled up and hit the wr for a 1st.

How about the last play FCS! He eludes 2 defenders! And not one of our vaunted wr's can break open and make it easy for him?

Originally posted by LanceQ:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
lol

''look at film.''

"Moving forward"

''pulls down pants''
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Genius1310:
I'm pretty much disgusted overall with everything...but mostly with the refs. Replay not working?!? Horse****. That was a sack? Bull****

Now this I can get into........

How come FOX could show the replay but the NFL couldn't???
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
The officiating this year has been the worst I have ever seen, and I'm talking all around the NFL, not just against us.
The fake field goal pass for a TD called back was really costly. Apparently the AZ coach didn't challenge in time. But they still allowed it so we got screwed out of that play. It could have made a difference in the game.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
It still baffles me how anyone can look at the last offensive play of the game and blame Kendall Hunter. Just ridiculous.

Come on, that WAS a catchable ball. Not perfect, not great, but totally catchable.

The whole play was classic Alex Smith. First, he rolls right for NO REASON. He runs RIGHT at the rusher. Then he does a nice job avoiding the pressure. Then he sets his feet and fires an off target SEED to Hunter. I have never seen a fan blame a receiver for not catching a ball when he has to dive, like the Niner fans who make excuses for Alex. Its ridiculous.

What're you talking about?
Alex kept that play alive.

This game wasn't Alex's fault.
The entire offense played bad, including bad coaching.
It wouldn't hurt to have Willis back there either.
Share 49ersWebzone